Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar Cycle

venvenlis

Dylan Gemelli,

To start off I want to thank you for all of the tips and youtube videos you post over time, its fantastic and true information. I am 21 years old and have been watching your videos for about a year now. I have always been into working out just not as much as I am now. I want to take a cycle of Anavar in which I can get my hands on, however, I heard in one of your videos you mentioning stacking it with a SARM. I was considering taking the MK-2866 (Ostarine). I was also interested in Proviron as you mentioned too. I;m almost positive you don't have much time on your hands, but I am coming forward for immediate help because it is to my knowledge that you are extremely informative when it comes to nutrition as well as anabolics. Keep up the solid work and stay healthy man. I look forward to hearing from you.

You are too young for steroids right now my friend. Also any oral without test is not advised, especially Anavar which is pretty worthless to be honest. What are your full stats and goals? I'd recommend a sarms stack to you but I need to know what you are trying to accomplish

Why would you not be able to take a SARMS with it? I'm 5"6 at about 170lbs. I'm stocky as it is but want to start cutting and put on lean muscle.

1. anavar is expensive trash
2. you don't run oral only steroid cycles
3. your too young to use AAS

run a sarm stack it will be way more beneficial for you and will cause less damage to your health and wellbeing

Dylan Gemelli,

To start off I want to thank you for all of the tips and youtube videos you post over time, its fantastic and true information. I am 21 years old and have been watching your videos for about a year now. I have always been into working out just not as much as I am now. I want to take a cycle of Anavar in which I can get my hands on, however, I heard in one of your videos you mentioning stacking it with a SARM. I was considering taking the MK-2866 (Ostarine). I was also interested in Proviron as you mentioned too. I;m almost positive you don't have much time on your hands, but I am coming forward for immediate help because it is to my knowledge that you are extremely informative when it comes to nutrition as well as anabolics. Keep up the solid work and stay healthy man. I look forward to hearing from you.

hey bro... your far too young for steroids, as I see you probably already are aware of this... i never recommend steroid use to anyone your age... not a chance... you would never run an anavar only cycle... for now you need to just stick with sarms... i will set you up a sarms cycle.. what exactly is your goal? i need to know so i can make the best recommendation for you...

Yeah I understand. Well I'm pretty short and stocky as it is so I don't want to grow much in width and have no neck or anything like that. I'm looking to pretty much put on lean muscle and cut up. I've always had an issue growing my bi's, tri's, and chest so putting on straight muscle and having way more strength is something I am seeking big time.

t what would be a good SARMS cycle to start off with. My goal is putting on some size but being cut at the same time. I'm about 170lbs at 5"6 pretty stocky build. I've been dieting for some time now and want to focus on getting more cut and lean.

t what would be a good SARMS cycle to start off with. My goal is putting on some size but being cut at the same time. I'm about 170lbs at 5"6 pretty stocky build. I've been dieting for some time now and want to focus on getting more cut and lean.

the cycle robo gave you is perfect... that is the enhanced super stack... you will also need a mini pct... here is the link for both... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks?sort=p.price&order=DESC and https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the full layout...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Anavar only cycles are awsome (if by chance your a female ) othwise NOOOO! Men need testosterone it does alot of things in your body that modified anabolics dont do after there moleculor modifications but they all cause your body too shutdown its natural production so you have too replace it when you shut it down . also anavar is a very week steroid its great for chicks because risk of verilization is very low and they see gains without side effects and the fact that it is stupid expensive doesnt matter because there dose is so small . but for a guy its anwaiste of money need too run 100mg a day too see benefit and at 1.50 a 10mg tab thats gonna get expensive

I will agree with the others. The enhance super stack is the way to go and I think it will treat you nicely

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

you have the tools and the proper guidance brother... now its up to you to do things the right way and implement the info that was provided to you...

you have the tools and the proper guidance brother... now its up to you to do things the right way and implement the info that was provided to you...

I appreciate the support and advice. I'm going to give the SARMS a shot since I have done the research. The layout the few guys sent over, (1-12) means what exactly? For the 1 to 12 weeks?

Top Bottom