Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Almighty's first cycle log!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
What's up familia?? As you know, I'm starting my first cycle tomorrow. I'll be running Phurious Test E and his 15mg aromasin. I'll pin tomorrow and do 7.5mg aromasin mon, thurs for the first week until everything starts kicking in. Then I'll be doing 250mg M&Thur with aromasin 15mg mon, 7.5 wed, and 15mg friday. If you see any issues there, please comment. I'll be posting pics this week, and weekly after that.. or at least TRY to get weekly pics. But I'll be keeping a prompt update on here and I hope to get great advice like always and tons of support!! I can't wait to see the gains kick in. I'll post my layed out nutrition later in the comments. I hope everyone is doing great! Let's do this!

This cycle will be very intriguing!! Im excited to see your results because the way you are naturally. Your going to make some very nice gains AA

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Looks like a good cycle. So by Easter you will be 300lbs and ripped. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you grow. I don't consider myself to know enough to give advice ,but I am sure there are many guys here that will guide you. Also I am sure that Mr Dylan and Phurious will have your back.
And congrats to you for being smart about this. It is your type that will have great success in the coming years.

Bro, i think im more excited for you about this than you are lol ! Cant wait to read your experience, feel free to ask us anything at anytime and keep a nice log going should be fun. I wish you exceptional gains and remember the first cycle should always be your best. Things go right i will be jumping on my spring cut cycle hopefully by the 23rd this month as well so im right behind you

What's up familia?? As you know, I'm starting my first cycle tomorrow. I'll be running Phurious Test E and his 15mg aromasin. I'll pin tomorrow and do 7.5mg aromasin mon, thurs for the first week until everything starts kicking in. Then I'll be doing 250mg M&Thur with aromasin 15mg mon, 7.5 wed, and 15mg friday. If you see any issues there, please comment. I'll be posting pics this week, and weekly after that.. or at least TRY to get weekly pics. But I'll be keeping a prompt update on here and I hope to get great advice like always and tons of support!! I can't wait to see the gains kick in. I'll post my layed out nutrition later in the comments. I hope everyone is doing great! Let's do this!

I got a question bro, are you going to be running your bloodwork before during or after your cycle or are you just gonna skip the bloods ?

280 lbs natty shit bro talk about viking genes lol. Give me every steroid there are in the world i would never ever reach 280. What is your height? After this cycle you weight is the same as a male gorilla...

280 lbs natty shit bro talk about viking genes lol. Give me every steroid there are in the world i would never ever reach 280. What is your height? After this cycle you weight is the same as a male gorilla...
He already is a albino gorilla!!

Okay!!! I'll do that. :) And as far as the blood work, I'll be doing bloods around week 8 and after the cycle. When is the best time after? And thanks everyone!! I'm floating around 284lbd in the AM before cardio.

May me but I would keep the aromasin dose steady throughout the week. Not up and down in same week.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

I tend to agree here. If you want to try a lower dose for the first week or so, that is ok. Sometimes when aromasin is new to the system it may make you very tired the next day. To some this tiredness can be extreme. Once you do a week or so of a lower dose you will know if you can do the 12-15mg. When so, then stick to a constant dose EOD.

Okay!!! I'll do that. :) And as far as the blood work, I'll be doing bloods around week 8 and after the cycle. When is the best time after? And thanks everyone!! I'm floating around 284lbd in the AM before cardio.
After cycle bloods should be done 2 weeks after you finish your PCT

I would run blood work pre cycle so I know what my natural levels should be going forward especially being this is your first run. I never had the chance to do bloodwork before my first cycle, kinda wish I had

I would run blood work pre cycle so I know what my natural levels should be going forward especially being this is your first run. I never had the chance to do bloodwork before my first cycle, kinda wish I had
I also agree 100%

Hmmmm So should I wait and not start tomorrow and call my doc and get blood work done before?

It's not a bad idea to have pre cycle bloods for a baseline to go by, for post cycle so you know what you were before

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Idk if u dont have low t why do pre cycle bloods. He is young and fine

PHURIOUS

Idk if u dont have low t why do pre cycle bloods. He is young and fine

PHURIOUS

I don't think it's required by any means, but I think it's a good practice to have that baseline in his case, ESPECIALLY since that will tell him what his levels are BEFORE ever touching juice since he has never cycled AAS.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom