napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice, Where to go from here. A struggle.

Thanks a lot man, Really appreciate the help, you have no idea! I did take a look at his links, that stack is almost $850, that's insane HA, I think I will just try GW only and see how that goes, that's just a lot of money for a college student, even if it is amazing stuff! I bought 4 bottles of test for $250 test-cyp pharm grade, and have been holding on to it for 5 months now. But not knocking this down, just way too expensive for me to buy that whole stack.

Also I agree Im starting to realize long cuts 16 weeks + is not working out well for me, id hit a hard stall around 12-13 weeks.
you can do a smaller cutting stack like this...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118&search=cut

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you can do a smaller cutting stack like this...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118&search=cut

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Isn't there concern with s4 and issues with eyesight or fuzziness?

No, vision sides with S4 are easily controlled by following the proper dosing protocol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

here is the dosing protocol for s4... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

your severely overplaying the sides.. its a yellow tint that occurs when changing from dark to light and it is NOT permanent whatsoever... one of the most overplayed side effects i've ever heard... yes, it is something that will occur but some people exaggerate so much its ridiculous...

Not to take anything away from Sadik he's a great competitor but he has a coach. Dont blindly trust someone just cause he's a pro. There's lots of variables here but I would start with the workouts. IMO you are doing too much and not the right routine especially for a natural. One main thing to remember is more than an hour of weights will send your cortisol levels through the roof. I never have a client do more than an hour but will have them walk for 20 min after just to lower cortisol. Cortisol is a huge factor especially in long preps. The body will set off all kinds of hormones to prevent "dieing" which it thinks after months of a calorie deficit. Rest is so much more important than most will ever admit. Your body grows and repairs during rest NOT the workouts. And start low with the cardio. My clients start with two 15min hiit per week. Cardio is a muscle destroyer. Less is more here if diet is on point. Can't out work a bad diet.

Not to take anything away from Sadik he's a great competitor but he has a coach. Dont blindly trust someone just cause he's a pro. There's lots of variables here but I would start with the workouts. IMO you are doing too much and not the right routine especially for a natural. One main thing to remember is more than an hour of weights will send your cortisol levels through the roof. I never have a client do more than an hour but will have them walk for 20 min after just to lower cortisol. Cortisol is a huge factor especially in long preps. The body will set off all kinds of hormones to prevent "dieing" which it thinks after months of a calorie deficit. Rest is so much more important than most will ever admit. Your body grows and repairs during rest NOT the workouts. And start low with the cardio. My clients start with two 15min hiit per week. Cardio is a muscle destroyer. Less is more here if diet is on point. Can't out work a bad diet.

Well said, I agree 100%.

extremely well said, very sensible and right on point!

Appreciate the advice, I just did a first 8 week cut with the advice and help from ironlifter36. And i Have to say I was extremely shocked how much progress i made in terms of fat loss to muscle lean ratio, and my lifts weight up! Also I totally get what you mean too much is a lot, 8 weeks and only a 200 calorie drop I felt it for sure. Pretty excited to figure out why i've been failing in the past from just simply doing too much to soon.

Top Bottom