napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A video gamers dream room! The NEW Dylan Gemelli RETRO Video Game Room...

Goldeneye was so damn awesome when it first came out. Then Halo came out on the Xbox and it set the tone for sure. I'm actually surprised they haven't pushed a remake of Goldeneye. I hope they don't. Leave the classics the way they are supposed to be.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
you dont fix whats not broke right bro! let them be!

Ohhhh my!!!! Did you hear angels singing as you enter the room????? LOL So jealous! Great de-fragging and stress relief!
we all joke about gaming etc but truthfully, its the biggest stress relief and escape i get... i work all day and night and if im not working im in the gym... it literally is something that just makes me feel like a kid and i need it and its awesome because my wife is always down to join me... so it truly is just what i need at the end of the day... i do love it

Check out my New Ultimate Retro Video Game Room... A gamers dream!! The room has a retron 5 which has the ability to play NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, All international Titles and All gameboy games... A nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast and Playstation 2... Fully equipped with walls of retro gamer fatheads and the ultimate X rocker video game chairs... Surround Sound coming soon... The Ultimate Game Room!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAiQkeLQlYM&feature=youtu.be

that's fuckin awesome hahaha! Love the Zelda wall, very nice touch - I can imagine the nostalgia just sitting in there with the controllers in your hands, sick!

we all joke about gaming etc but truthfully, its the biggest stress relief and escape i get... i work all day and night and if im not working im in the gym... it literally is something that just makes me feel like a kid and i need it and its awesome because my wife is always down to join me... so it truly is just what i need at the end of the day... i do love it

I hear you there brother. I don't get much time to go down to my "man cave" and game very often. It's mostly on weekends a little bit, but I really appreciate that time to unwind and get lost in a good game. I'm not much for TV, other than sports, but I've been a gamer my whole life

that's fuckin awesome hahaha! Love the Zelda wall, very nice touch - I can imagine the nostalgia just sitting in there with the controllers in your hands, sick!
i have to admit its unreal bro... no shit... it really just makes you feel like a kid again which is a great thing for the mind and soul, truly..

I hear you there brother. I don't get much time to go down to my "man cave" and game very often. It's mostly on weekends a little bit, but I really appreciate that time to unwind and get lost in a good game. I'm not much for TV, other than sports, but I've been a gamer my whole life
its hard for me to but im making time because i never take any time for myself... its only at night but damnit, i'll take it! =)

Just ran across this and we have a love for all things retro gaming in my house. Very nice Dylan great to see your passion for old games is alive and kicking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ran across this and we have a love for all things retro gaming in my house. Very nice Dylan great to see your passion for old games is alive and kicking!

absolutely bro, its a dream room for sure! im all about retro gaming..

DUDE I have such a BROner for you right now. HAHA That is awesome Dylan!
wait until tomorrow after i get the surround hooked up and its going through the video game chairs too so they vibrate etc... play the sound through them... its fucking intense...

Pretty sweet dude. International games??

yes, for instance bro, i have star fox but the international version that they made in japan but this one happens to be in english... but they have international versions of everything that all work on the retron 5... its so bad ass bro

Awesome, that's so fun and the fact that you've done a retro room is really cool.

Awesome, that's so fun and the fact that you've done a retro room is really cool.
i got the surround sound hooked up yesterday... the fucking chairs even vibrate with the games... its a bose surround sound... its unreal... my poor wife doesnt know how to handle it and i accidentally woke her up at 1 a.m. last night when i was racing jet ski's LOL and i was literally up at 5:30 a.m. like a little damn kid all excited to play my games... LOLLL i dont care because this is a feeling everyone needs, to feel like a kid again... i find myself being so serious all day long and i was always the opposite, which was not good at all but i do need those precious hours that i can spare to feel like a kid... i love it

You got that right bro.
I'm working out of town right now in the middle of nowhere. There just so happens to be a 800' mineshaft and a bag full of fireworks to keep me busy at night. Talk about feeling like a kid again. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You got that right bro.
I'm working out of town right now in the middle of nowhere. There just so happens to be a 800' mineshaft and a bag full of fireworks to keep me busy at night. Talk about feeling like a kid again. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
LMFAO, im sure you are having a damn good time... I know I am bro!

bro so i just downloaded and been playing the new Resident Evil 7, not sure if you like any of the original RE but its went back to its roots as a true horror game not just zombies everywhere. Worth trying if that happens to be a genre you like. I play this game with the lights low late nights after a bowl and lets just say the game makes me flinch often haha. Maybe we need a full blown games/MJ strains thread be pretty fun, lots of topics on each.

i got the surround sound hooked up yesterday... the fucking chairs even vibrate with the games... its a bose surround sound... its unreal... my poor wife doesnt know how to handle it and i accidentally woke her up at 1 a.m. last night when i was racing jet ski's LOL and i was literally up at 5:30 a.m. like a little damn kid all excited to play my games... LOLLL i dont care because this is a feeling everyone needs, to feel like a kid again... i find myself being so serious all day long and i was always the opposite, which was not good at all but i do need those precious hours that i can spare to feel like a kid... i love it

Please tell me it was Wave Race

bro so i just downloaded and been playing the new Resident Evil 7, not sure if you like any of the original RE but its went back to its roots as a true horror game not just zombies everywhere. Worth trying if that happens to be a genre you like. I play this game with the lights low late nights after a bowl and lets just say the game makes me flinch often haha. Maybe we need a full blown games/MJ strains thread be pretty fun, lots of topics on each.

You are talking my language... bro i have just started resident evil 2 on ps1... one of the greatest games all time!

You are talking my language... bro i have just started resident evil 2 on ps1... one of the greatest games all time!

haha i had a feeling. RE 1 and 2 are some of the very best of that series, true horror games. i too will be re playing RE 1 and 2 once i finish 7, goes to show some game are just classics cant be denied !

Top Bottom