napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A video gamers dream room! The NEW Dylan Gemelli RETRO Video Game Room...

I'm coming over bro.. show you what gaming is all about pimpin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you know how i always tell people they are going to learn a hard lesson with their reckless steroid use? well, YOU are going to learn a hard lesson about fucking with me on video games LOLLLL

Up down..up down..left, right left, right, select, A, B, Start.

thats right, i did that in front of Queennie yesterday and she was just awestruck wondering how the fuck i still remember that shit... its embedded

Epic!! That's awesome!! This adds a whole other layer to you in my mind. I built a MAME system inside of a gutted pacman arcade shell. I was also Atari 2600, Intellivision, ColecoVision, Nintendo but then didn't have time anymore till I was much older l. Way to go DG! Enjoy that!!

Sick.. i had a mame built on an old simpsons arcade machine but it had so many issues i got rid of it... its too bad but im just fine with this room now!

Wow!
I just got a huge 80s/90s boner. Lol
Forget all the Xbox ones and ps4. This is what gaming is all about.
Well done Dylan.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

bro the 64 is so sick, seriously.. i was on that shit all night last night
Star fox was the shit. Goldeneye set the tone for every first person shooter. Spent many hours playing after practices in junior high

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Star fox was the shit. Goldeneye set the tone for every first person shooter. Spent many hours playing after practices in junior high

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries
goldeneye is definitely one of the kings of first shooter.. kind of like when the wwe attitude came along and changed the way wrestling was, same goes for goldeneye

Goldeneye was so damn awesome when it first came out. Then Halo came out on the Xbox and it set the tone for sure. I'm actually surprised they haven't pushed a remake of Goldeneye. I hope they don't. Leave the classics the way they are supposed to be.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ohhhh my!!!! Did you hear angels singing as you enter the room????? LOL So jealous! Great de-fragging and stress relief!

Top Bottom