napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A video gamers dream room! The NEW Dylan Gemelli RETRO Video Game Room...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Check out my New Ultimate Retro Video Game Room... A gamers dream!! The room has a retron 5 which has the ability to play NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, All international Titles and All gameboy games... A nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast and Playstation 2... Fully equipped with walls of retro gamer fatheads and the ultimate X rocker video game chairs... Surround Sound coming soon... The Ultimate Game Room!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAiQkeLQlYM&feature=youtu.be

Dude! I'm so jealous! I'd love to have my own game room like that. That is fucking sweet! I've been a gamer since the Atari 2600, and I grew up playing the fuck out of Nintendo and sega. I've had every system since, and play my PS4 now when I get a little down time. I'd love to have some more retro games though! I miss Contra!

Dude! I'm so jealous! I'd love to have my own game room like that. That is fucking sweet! I've been a gamer since the Atari 2600, and I grew up playing the fuck out of Nintendo and sega. I've had every system since, and play my PS4 now when I get a little down time. I'd love to have some more retro games though! I miss Contra!
LOLL i knew you would love this... I was just teaching Queennie how to play contra and she was in awe i remembered the code to get the 30 lives LOLLL

I absolutely love this!!! I am so jealous lol. Love love love!!!
Its so awesome... you know i never get a chance to escape or have time to myself and this was what the doctor ordered for me... i feel like a kid again and it just gives me a few hours to myself... i love it!

DUDE CONTRA WAS MY SHIT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro that's amazing! Love the wall graphics. Love N64, playing James Bond, SSX and Mario party was my childhood and still play N64 over Xbox or PS4. Nothing like the classics

Love this bro. I also was a gamer like Rick Atari - PS4. My kids took over the system so forget about me now.

very sweet man. I am sure many here are wishing they could eat the junk we all ate back when that stuff was popular.

Epic!! That's awesome!! This adds a whole other layer to you in my mind. I built a MAME system inside of a gutted pacman arcade shell. I was also Atari 2600, Intellivision, ColecoVision, Nintendo but then didn't have time anymore till I was much older l. Way to go DG! Enjoy that!!

Bro that's amazing! Love the wall graphics. Love N64, playing James Bond, SSX and Mario party was my childhood and still play N64 over Xbox or PS4. Nothing like the classics

absolutely bro... n64 is the fucking shit... i cant stand the fact you need a damn college course to figure out games now.. its absurd... i am having so much fun with these...

Top Bottom