Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 day tuna regiment

Uugh. After eating 9 cans if tuna yesterday. The first can today went down hard! This is not easy at all. My body is craving carbs already.

I think the tuna in the oil defeats the purpose. too much fat. I'm starting today.

Good luck bro I only made it 12 hours then my wifey breaks out the chili and said you want some? and I said hells to the yes lol but I will accomplish this task in 2016 prolly wait til im out of town so I can just be pissy by myself or to subcontractors lol

I'd like to believe I could barely pull off day 2, I'm fairly certain I couldn't do day 3 tho.

Im getting thru it. Its not easy. Been squeezing fresh lemon on it today. Tastes a bit better. I really enjoy eating one can of tuna. But 30 in 3 days is fucked up

Im getting thru it. Its not easy. Been squeezing fresh lemon on it today. Tastes a bit better. I really enjoy eating one can of tuna. But 30 in 3 days is fucked up

that is fucking beast if you can accomplish that and be shredded like a mofo too

just finished 3 days of tuna yesterday,didn't have any problems, could of kept going for another day or 2 . but this being my first time just did the 3 days. dropped 7 lbs and 1 %bf. was eating 9 cans a day with mustard and a little chipoltle from mrs dash. will be doing this again real soon.

just finished 3 days of tuna yesterday,didn't have any problems, could of kept going for another day or 2 . but this being my first time just did the 3 days. dropped 7 lbs and 1 %bf. was eating 9 cans a day with mustard and a little chipoltle from mrs dash. will be doing this again real soon.

Good for you bro...that is great. I am on it also and all I keep thinking about is big ass sandwhich

yes sir bravo for you man I mean shit that is awesome results, imagine if you went 5 or 7 days if you could take it that long maybe add an egg or something the 6th and 7th day

I am loosing 2.5lbs per day, so I am stopping this. I am approaching skinny now. I mixed it up this time with yellow mustard one day, varioushot sauces, brown mustard, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, worcestire sauce..and my fav homemade salsa. After 3 days I was on a ziplock bag of celery sticks,and sliced Bell Pepper. Day 5 as a tablespon of full fat either sour cream or cottage cheese. I think that day 4 is the easiest.Once you get the 3 days behind it seems to get easy.
Now don't even ask what I plan to eat tomorrow!

ok, so I did my 3 days of horror. No way I could do another day. My farts are fricken horrible! I'll weigh in toms am. But sometimes it takes a couple more days for me to see the actual results. Shit did bind me up as well. I think i crapped once in 3 days!

ok, so I did my 3 days of horror. No way I could do another day. My farts are fricken horrible! I'll weigh in toms am. But sometimes it takes a couple more days for me to see the actual results. Shit did bind me up as well. I think i crapped once in 3 days!

Day 4 is easier bro. I ate 12 cans /day, and took miralax beginning 2 days even before starting the diet. Weight loss was way better with the 1 gallon water and miralax. The celery and pepper becomes a welcome treat. I could have stayed on it. I think if you had the farts it was because of constipation. I can't remember farting at all. I can remember saying...'not one more can of fucking tuna...PLEASE"

Top Bottom