Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

203 and counting... My BEST Progress and Pics yet!!

thanks brother, i really appreciate it... starting weight was 180 so im up 23 lbs. right now...

That's awesome. Can't ask for a better cycle than that man. But maybe you'll prove rich piana right and put on 30lbs! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the rate you are growing, i think 215lbs is a obtainable goal
i do too brother... we will see how the progression continues because i dont want to try to do too much at once but i definitely think it is achievable and im all for it if it fits my comfort level, which im sure it will

You've gained a lot of mass and still looking very lean. Keep it up, Dylan!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

You've gained a lot of mass and still looking very lean. Keep it up, Dylan!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
thanks brother... its a lot of work but im having the most fun ive had on a cycle period... i love the work it takes... i fucking feed off of it... i get addicted to progress and i just dont stop bro

i really appreciate that brother... thats the one thing i do struggle with but im not ashamed to admit it and im not scared to take it head on... its not easy for me but im showing it can be done... its all mental and i made the choice to fight and win... plain and simple... thank you for the words and support brother!

Good for you brother!! It's a sign of a true champion!! Your an inspiration to us all in more then just your physique!!

Diet is everything is not a fucking stretch... That needs to be taken literally and too many take it figuratively... it needs to be the primary focus to truly succeed in obtaining your goals...

Top Bottom