Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

203 and counting... My BEST Progress and Pics yet!!

You look amazing brother!!! Incredible job!! I think this cycle you have really pushed yourself physically but I am more impressed with the psychological challenge you have overcome! I don't know all the details but I do remember you writing about the mental struggle it was for you to eat as much as you needed to to attain this goal!! That sounds like another video to me!

Awesome progress Dylan. You have added substantial size while staying lean. Your traps, shoulders and arms are all popping and looking great! Most important, is that you have overcome that mental barrier. In my life, I have come to learn that my biggest obstacle often lies between my two ears. Congrats.....and to those that said you couldn't do it.....well, let's just say victory is sweet. Enjoy

What's your diet looking like? Looks like you stayed really lean while adding that much weight

Awesome man! Reaching all new body weight and strength records is like a drug. No better feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing work Dylan! The differences you've made to your physique are night and day. You added some serious size and that's reflected in the pop you have in your muscles now. Nice numbers too by the way

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
thanks brother, i go for progress by the day!

You look amazing brother!!! Incredible job!! I think this cycle you have really pushed yourself physically but I am more impressed with the psychological challenge you have overcome! I don't know all the details but I do remember you writing about the mental struggle it was for you to eat as much as you needed to to attain this goal!! That sounds like another video to me!
i really appreciate that brother... thats the one thing i do struggle with but im not ashamed to admit it and im not scared to take it head on... its not easy for me but im showing it can be done... its all mental and i made the choice to fight and win... plain and simple... thank you for the words and support brother!

Awesome progress Dylan. You have added substantial size while staying lean. Your traps, shoulders and arms are all popping and looking great! Most important, is that you have overcome that mental barrier. In my life, I have come to learn that my biggest obstacle often lies between my two ears. Congrats.....and to those that said you couldn't do it.....well, let's just say victory is sweet. Enjoy
i really appreciate that brother... its a day by day thing and i just try to do something better than i did the day before and that's a constant... thank you fur your support bro!

Awesome man! Reaching all new body weight and strength records is like a drug. No better feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks brother, i really appreciate it... starting weight was 180 so im up 23 lbs. right now...

Top Bottom