Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

203 and counting... My BEST Progress and Pics yet!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am very happy with how things are going... I can see so many changes that are really putting me in a great place mentally and physically... I am motivated like I have never been motivated before... I am not one of those people that sits around and dwells on things people say or get caught up into any drama or bad mouthing, especially when its from behind a keyboard... to me, its coward shit, but regardless, I have made my choices based on what I WANTED, not what anyone else wanted... Now, I wanted to get size and beyond that, I have unreal amounts of extra motivation from people that run their mouth and have no clue what they are talking about... You won't ever hear me make comments at anyone who bad mouths me, etc... I am purely letting my results do all the talking because I am just humbled to have made the progress I have... I never take it for granted and I truly try to make an improvement every single day... It is extremely important to me... It is also extremely important to me to be motivational and inspirational to others... I want others to know that its THEIR choice what their goals are and THEIR choice on what they feel comfortable with etc... I want to show that you can do and achieve anything you truly want and I want to teach that hard work does pay off, it does deliver and it does achieve... Belief and hard work will always prevail in the end, some how, some way...

Today was another HUGE day for me in the strength department as I am in the realm of unknown on my strength... I was able to get 270 x 10 on bench which is clearly another PR for me and as pumped as I was today, I could have gotten 275 for 10 as well... I hammer curles 65 dumbbells and single armed curled 50's, all on sets of 10... My chest is improving in a MAJOR way on every lift... My biceps have never taken form and size like this and my back and taper everywhere is getting to where I want it... I am so happy and humbled with the results so far but I understand there is a lot more to do and accomplish and a lot of hard work ahead but Im ALL FOR IT... I live for this shit... I WANT IT that bad and I want the challenge because I want to win, I want to beat it and I want to prove that you can do whatever you fucking want...

Here are my best pics yet...

2me2yvp.jpg

15x8ufo.jpg

2cwr9dj.jpg

Looking great bud! The amount of hard work you have put in is unbelievable because of the physical changes to your physique. Great job!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Looking great bud! The amount of hard work you have put in is unbelievable because of the physical changes to your physique. Great job!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
I really appreciate that and i know you dont compliment lightly so that means a lot to me... im giving it my all at all times bro... there's no letting up but there is taking it to another level at all times...

Bro, u got veins popping out of other veins on your ribs ! That is fucken bad ass
i appreciate it brother.. im extremely happy with how its shaping up... i have plenty of areas i want to correct and improve but its going even better than planned...

Amazing work Dylan! The differences you've made to your physique are night and day. You added some serious size and that's reflected in the pop you have in your muscles now. Nice numbers too by the way

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom