Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol

eebholds

I am emailing you regarding a few questions I have concerning Winstrol. I am an athlete and I've done extensive research on this substance. I'm skeptical on a few things and I recently watched your video and you seem to know a lot on this steroid. personally, I would like to converse over the phone and I have quite a few questions I would like to be addressed rather quickly, if possible.
Thank you for taking the time out to read this email and I hope to hear back from you soon

Another victim of the email too too board post . this is done for a reason if you want information conserning use of this compound this is the place too ask for it if your looking for a source too purchase it that is the WRONG way too go about it . so what kind of athlete are you what kind of shape are you in body stats and how are you planning too utilize this compound and with what else and what are you looking too achieve by using it ie.. Goals

I'm 5'11" and weigh approximately 175-180 pounds. I'm in good shape, and I've been working out for a few years. I'm 20 years old now and I'm looking to maximize my strength and performance.

Your first problem is your 20 years old this is too young in my opinion your endocrine system isnt fully developed and there could be very negative repructions from use at this age and your natural testosterone is still very high as your not biologically out of puberty yet

What would be your suggest I do to gain more size and strength over the course of the summer? I workout a lot and seem to be make strength gains but size remains the same. I want to build a powerful and muscular physique.

You're too young bud. Your hpta and endocrine systems have not fully developed. Introducing aas too early can lead to permanant shutdown among other health issues. Not worth it at all bro unless you're cool with being 20 and not being able to get your dick up.. What are your goals? What does your diet and training look like?

Phurious Pharma Rep

Thank you guys for advising me in the right direction. My goals are to gain muscles mass and make big strength gains this summer. I don't have a real diet. I don't eat terrible either though. I don't eat much sugar or sweets and I don't drink any pop. I'm going to start project mass for my training program. My buddy suggested I do it. I've gone over it on bodybuilding.com and it looks pretty legit

I am emailing you regarding a few questions I have concerning Winstrol. I am an athlete and I've done extensive research on this substance. I'm skeptical on a few things and I recently watched your video and you seem to know a lot on this steroid. personally, I would like to converse over the phone and I have quite a few questions I would like to be addressed rather quickly, if possible.
Thank you for taking the time out to read this email and I hope to hear back from you soon

well bro, there's no way im conversing about anything like this on the phone so your out of luck on that one... i dont know why you would even ask such a thing to be honest... bro, you dont have any sort of diet and your just learning how to train... you dont have any business even talking about steroids whatsoever... your too young, too inexperienced etc... you need a good 7-8 years of training and consistent diet to even consider something like that...

sarms are an option but you need to get consistent in the gym and with your eating... which you clearly are not... that all comes first bro... you can start with my articles on sarms here https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

Top Bottom