napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which steroid have you never ran that you want to try?

TheSVPdeal said:
I never did because being bloofy was never my goal. Ran NPP though. That shiz is nice

Bloofy? As in full and watery?

I'm almost certain that so long as diet is being done correctly, AI dosed properly (for the test, or other aromatizing substances), and a DA is being used when needed.. there shouldn't be an abundance of bloat/water/fullness.

DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
Halotestin. I see how winny gets me rock hard. I heard halotestin does it to a better degree :O

Halo is NO JOKE on all fronts... It definitely works for what it does but be wise with it... don't go too crazy when you start or you'll be sorry... It is definitely the most toxic oral you can run and if you think tren makes you aggressive then just wait because halo is far worse... Just ease into it at first... 20 mg day the first 7-10 days before you go to 30 and i would never exceed 30 days of use....

I'm gonna give it a go for nationals this nov!! Man I can't wait.. Figured I'll use a harsh compound like that for a national show. I couldn't imagine how aggressive I'll be with tren in combination with halo though :O I'll prob run test/tren/npp or eq/mast till 4wks out then swap npp or eq w halo for my cycle plan.

Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
Halotestin. I see how winny gets me rock hard. I heard halotestin does it to a better degree :O

Halo is NO JOKE on all fronts... It definitely works for what it does but be wise with it... don't go too crazy when you start or you'll be sorry... It is definitely the most toxic oral you can run and if you think tren makes you aggressive then just wait because halo is far worse... Just ease into it at first... 20 mg day the first 7-10 days before you go to 30 and i would never exceed 30 days of use....

I'm gonna give it a go for nationals this nov!! Man I can't wait.. Figured I'll use a harsh compound like that for a national show. I couldn't imagine how aggressive I'll be with tren in combination with halo though :O I'll prob run test/tren/npp or eq/mast till 4wks out then swap npp or eq w halo for my cycle plan.

Just be very very careful with that combo bro... That's dangerous ground due to aggression, toxicity, blood pressure increase and heavy amounts of toxicity... If you do it right and safe, fucking crazy results but just tread very very lightly man... I don't want you to hurt yourself bro... It can be done, but needs to be done carefully... If you need any help throughout, DON'T HESITATE TO COME TO ME BRO...

Hypnotix said:
Not a single person is interested in Deca? Almost curious if there is a reason why!

Wanted to do Test/Deca for my 2nd cycle in a few months. 300-500 Test, 600-800 Deca, 18-20 weeks.

2nd cycle? 500mg/wk test base is a good start... 600-800mg deca I doubt is needed. Lower that to about 300-400 and make a addition of a dry compound like 25mg winny per day to keep you hard. You WILL hold water on deca. I did mast alongside deca and it GREAT combo. But I'd like to see you try winny with it.

DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:

Just be very very careful with that combo bro... That's dangerous ground due to aggression, toxicity, blood pressure increase and heavy amounts of toxicity... If you do it right and safe, fucking crazy results but just tread very very lightly man... I don't want you to hurt yourself bro... It can be done, but needs to be done carefully... If you need any help throughout, DON'T HESITATE TO COME TO ME BRO...

For sure, I appreciate the help a lot man. I will be careful and I will post up a thread on here saying my whole cycle ideas and doses when I start it. But it'll be some time though before I start it up. I'm probably going to start my nationals blast 16 weeks out..

Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:

For sure, I appreciate the help a lot man. I will be careful and I will post up a thread on here saying my whole cycle ideas and doses when I start it. But it'll be some time though before I start it up. I'm probably going to start my nationals blast 16 weeks out..

Excellent... you already know I got you bro... MAKE SURE to let me know when your getting going and if you need ANYTHING at all and I got your back all the way...

DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Trenrage":1binodnl]Halotestin. I see how winny gets me rock hard. I heard halotestin does it to a better degree :O

Excellent... you already know I got you bro... MAKE SURE to let me know when your getting going and if you need ANYTHING at all and I got your back all the way...[/quote:1binodnl]

Aug 1st I'll be 16 weeks out, be looking for my thread brother and when the time comes and I'll pm ya when I post it. As fast at this year is going by nationals will be here tomorrow I feel like lol.

Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
Trenrage said:
[quote="DylanGemelli":2cg4rfsu][quote="Trenrage":2cg4rfsu]Halotestin. I see how winny gets me rock hard. I heard halotestin does it to a better degree :O

Excellent... you already know I got you bro... MAKE SURE to let me know when your getting going and if you need ANYTHING at all and I got your back all the way...[/quote:2cg4rfsu]

Aug 1st I'll be 16 weeks out, be looking for my thread brother and when the time comes and I'll pm ya when I post it. As fast at this year is going by nationals will be here tomorrow I feel like lol.[/quote:2cg4rfsu]

Time flies when your having fun man and the more I am on here, the faster it is flying!! Looking forward to your progress man...

I have always wanted to try a Stack of Stenbolone Acetate and 1-Testosterone (Dihydro-Boldenone)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only people who make it is Geneza and I have never gotten a good source. I am still to this day (7 years) looking for a good source for it.

Stenbolone was Dan Duchane's favorite steroid and it's very very close to primobolan but is supposed to put on a little more mass. 1-Test is the most anabolic metabolite of Boldenone and is made by the Alpha reductase enzyme (I think) but it sill has an effect on pro-collagen II and epo. That would be a hell of a cycle.

sealrunner said:
I have always wanted to try a Stack of Stenbolone Acetate and 1-Testosterone (Dihydro-Boldenone)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only people who make it is Geneza and I have never gotten a good source. I am still to this day (7 years) looking for a good source for it.

Stenbolone was Dan Duchane's favorite steroid and it's very very close to primobolan but is supposed to put on a little more mass. 1-Test is the most anabolic metabolite of Boldenone and is made by the Alpha reductase enzyme (I think) but it sill has an effect on pro-collagen II and epo. That would be a hell of a cycle.

It's a great compound and packs a PIP PUNCH. Geneza's is fake unfortunately.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Oh where are thou vet grade EQ.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
Who do I have to blow to get some vet grade EQ :-(

Me

PAYRION said:
Im gonna say TREN..I tried to run it not long ago but after 13 days, BAM! the sides hit me like a ton of bricks..I thought I was in the clear but nope...I really want to run it full cycle but I actually missed a few days of work over it...Cannot do it again...It will be my retirement drug I guess..12 years from now Ill get to run it.
What was the rest of your cycle like

Bio-Tech said:
PAYRION said:
Im gonna say TREN..I tried to run it not long ago but after 13 days, BAM! the sides hit me like a ton of bricks..I thought I was in the clear but nope...I really want to run it full cycle but I actually missed a few days of work over it...Cannot do it again...It will be my retirement drug I guess..12 years from now Ill get to run it.
What was the rest of your cycle like
I was on 100mg tren eod..500mg test cyp 2x/wk(1000mg total/wk)..50mg dbol/day

I'm thinking that there is a chance that a gram of test could have had something to do with sides on that teen cycle. Your tren was low at 350

Olympus said:
sealrunner said:

DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sealrunner said:
Olympus said:
sealrunner said:

DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I did. I'll find you one bro

Olympus said:
sealrunner said:
Olympus said:
sealrunner said:

I did. I'll find you one bro

This forum is great!!! If everyone in the gym was as nice and helpful as the people here people BB'ing wouldn't be a "Fringe" culture. I absolutely love the moderators here. I've really wanted this compound if I can hammer out a dosage it would be the endurance athlete's wet dream!

TheSVPdeal said:
I'm thinking that there is a chance that a gram of test could have had something to do with sides on that teen cycle. Your tren was low at 350
Someone said that before but Im not up to trying again..

Top Bottom