napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which steroid have you never ran that you want to try?

Who do I have to blow to get some vet grade EQ :-(

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Im gonna say TREN..I tried to run it not long ago but after 13 days, BAM! the sides hit me like a ton of bricks..I thought I was in the clear but nope...I really want to run it full cycle but I actually missed a few days of work over it...Cannot do it again...It will be my retirement drug I guess..12 years from now Ill get to run it.

PHURIOUS said:
Im thinking its gonna happen.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

i hope your serious... anything i can do to help, which i don't know what that would be, but just let me know because that's something i really want man...

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
Im thinking its gonna happen.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

i hope your serious... anything i can do to help, which i don't know what that would be, but just let me know because that's something i really want man...

Ya ill get some primo raws coming.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Primo for me as well. So difficult to find the real thing, that's the only thing keeping me from trying it. If Phurious gets it, I'll give it a try for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAfit said:
Primo for me as well. So difficult to find the real thing, that's the only thing keeping me from trying it. If Phurious gets it, I'll give it a try for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes and bio tech has more coming very soon too bro

PAYRION said:
Im gonna say TREN..I tried to run it not long ago but after 13 days, BAM! the sides hit me like a ton of bricks..I thought I was in the clear but nope...I really want to run it full cycle but I actually missed a few days of work over it...Cannot do it again...It will be my retirement drug I guess..12 years from now Ill get to run it.

I can understand... Perhaps next time we get you going very conservative and stack some secret gemelli supports to ensure you make it through!

DylanGemelli said:
PAYRION said:

I can understand... Perhaps next time we get you going very conservative and stack some secret gemelli supports to ensure you make it through!

GW-501516 From pure esscence helped me with almost all of tren's nasty sides. I ran it at 20mg a day alongside tren at 50mg/ED titrating it up to 100mg/ED, was smooth sailing with GW, without it even walking up stairs was a struggle.

Mine was Tren for the longest time.. Now I'm two weeks into my first cycle and I'm telling you, I have a new respect for AAS. Tren is the shit no doubt. I also respond very well to PEDs and AAS, and noticed effects within 3 days. Now im two weeks in and I cant believe how much strength Ive acquired and the definition is awesome to get in such a quick period of time. My muscle separation is prob the most noticeable.... I haven't even added the winny yet either! So far, Tren Ace is my favorite, and def king.

But to answer the question- Masteron is next on my list. Dying to try it

9th Wonder said:
Mine was Tren for the longest time.. Now I'm two weeks into my first cycle and I'm telling you, I have a new respect for AAS. Tren is the shit no doubt. I also respond very well to PEDs and AAS, and noticed effects within 3 days. Now im two weeks in and I cant believe how much strength Ive acquired and the definition is awesome to get in such a quick period of time. My muscle separation is prob the most noticeable.... I haven't even added the winny yet either! So far, Tren Ace is my favorite, and def king.

you MUST add masteron to your stack now bro.. test, tren, mast is the killer combo... that's the go to stack... 800 mg per week and we are talking NAILS bro, hard as fucking nails...

DylanGemelli said:
9th Wonder said:

you MUST add masteron to your stack now bro.. test, tren, mast is the killer combo... that's the go to stack... 800 mg per week and we are talking NAILS bro, hard as fucking nails...

Dylan said it right. Mast is the best add on to give that final touch especially if you are in singles man you will not regret adding that in man.

Trenrage said:
Halotestin. I see how winny gets me rock hard. I heard halotestin does it to a better degree :O

Halo is NO JOKE on all fronts... It definitely works for what it does but be wise with it... don't go too crazy when you start or you'll be sorry... It is definitely the most toxic oral you can run and if you think tren makes you aggressive then just wait because halo is far worse... Just ease into it at first... 20 mg day the first 7-10 days before you go to 30 and i would never exceed 30 days of use....

Not a single person is interested in Deca? Almost curious if there is a reason why!

Wanted to do Test/Deca for my 2nd cycle in a few months. 300-500 Test, 600-800 Deca, 18-20 weeks.

Top Bottom