Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to purchase and how to do it safely?

sirjecht

Im looking to start buying for a future cycle. I have never purchase test before and it looks like ill need 8 vials for my first cycle. My question is where do I find the best place to buy them for me or is it up to personal opinion on which site has the quality products? Also since its such a large number of vials it makes me worried about ordering them all at once.

Im after test c so if anyone can offer some advice that would be highly appreciated

You will most certainly NOT need 8 vials for your first cycle. I blast and cruise and I don't quite need 8 vials a year. 8 vials is 80 cc's or if it's 250mg/ml 20,000 mg.

Last edited:
Im looking to start buying for a future cycle. I have never purchase test before and it looks like ill need 8 vials for my first cycle. My question is where do I find the best place to buy them for me or is it up to personal opinion on which site has the quality products? Also since its such a large number of vials it makes me worried about ordering them all at once.

Im after test c so if anyone can offer some advice that would be highly appreciated

You've been a member since Oct. 2015 and haven't figured out where to purchase AAS from? You deserve zero answers.

there you go 44 lead by example. nice goin. usually there's 10 people saying use us use our code. oh wait hes gone

Since October 2015? Go to the SOURCE PAGE of THIS SAME WEBSITE. SOURCES ARE THERE, JUST ASK.

Kind deed of 2016 complete...

View attachment 2838

Dude I was already there and looked at the sources. That's why I posted where should I choose. Was a simple question and asking for help. Don't jump to conclusions not everyone knows everything about AAS. I could go be a fuckwit and blast orals then come and and complain. Instead I have been here for a year reading and learning. I'm not about to fuck something up by rushing it. Thanks for the input.

Dude I was already there and looked at the sources. That's why I posted where should I choose. Was a simple question and asking for help. Don't jump to conclusions not everyone knows everything about AAS. I could go be a fuckwit and blast orals then come and and complain. Instead I have been here for a year reading and learning. I'm not about to fuck something up by rushing it. Thanks for the input.

Perhaps you could have conveyed your message better by stating: 'Hello all, I've taken a look at the source page and done some research, but am undecided as to whom is a reliable source and would like some opinions on who I should roll with. I'm sure everyone is great, but feedback from customers is invaluable to me , so please share your thoughts.' instead of '...My question is where do I find the best place to buy them for me or is it up to personal opinion on which site has the quality products?'. After all this is a single site and your message comes off as if you wish to know of another site where to purchase gear/ancillaries. If you read what you wrote, you can see that clearly if you put your feelings back in your fanny pack.

I might be a dick head, but I'm well versed in the proper use of the English languange and it's nuances.

no need to rush in man. your right about that after all you're talking about injecting anabolics in your body. now my suggestion is go to the source section and read slowly. throw out the reviews were people received free stuff. that's my opinion. im sure there are some good source/reviews SIR.

My mistake if you misread but you came off as a dick. You could've easily been more helpful with you're post instead of basically telling me to fuck off. Was simply asking for guidance on how to find a source which would be good for my needs.

there you go 44 lead by example. nice goin. usually there's 10 people saying use us use our code. oh wait hes gone

Well I guess I should have jumped all over him like a barracuda with buy this, buy that, we are this and we have that... but when certain things stand out that are common sense, or when you cant stand up long enough seemingly to button your jeans and ask a intelligible question, I have no desire to sell a thing to that person. So yes, nice goin...

My mistake if you misread but you came off as a dick. You could've easily been more helpful with you're post instead of basically telling me to fuck off. Was simply asking for guidance on how to find a source which would be good for my needs.

99% of the time I come off as a dick even on a good day. No harm, no foul. Nice come back btw...

Top Bottom