Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to purchase and how to do it safely?

Hey bro, Idk if anyone gave you an answer yet. I'm a rep for Roids24.co and you can order through the website and it has full payment instructions and is the safest method going about getting gear. If you're going to run 400mg of test a week, you'll need 3 vials for a 12-14 week run. If you have any other questions PM me. Use my code 5DC for 5% off.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

Hey bro, Idk if anyone gave you an answer yet. I'm a rep for Roids24.co and you can order through the website and it has full payment instructions and is the safest method going about getting gear. If you're going to run 400mg of test a week, you'll need 3 vials for a 12-14 week run. If you have any other questions PM me. Use my code 5DC for 5% off.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

^^^^ Almighty and ROIDS24 as well as hipocampus,me currently have the best sales going on for Halloween IMO... I warn you though, that rep for hipocampus is known to be a dick... just kidding (it's me), but seriously look at our sales pages and if you can get over my being a grumpy fart early in the morning between the two of us you can't go wrong either way you roll. PharmaLady is also a bad ass source especially speed of delivery from overseas as well as Valhalla (domestic bad assery at it's finest with 30ml jugs of swole juice), Biotech has RickRock and he's secretly a statue of Zeus in the flesh, and BigBusiness and tazzocc are reps for another company as well (yep no name drop for you Dummius).

99% of the time I come off as a dick even on a good day. No harm, no foul. Nice come back btw...

You're so right 44 but so sad

Let me define my terms: Dick's are people who need us to feel lousy about ourselves. They need us to feel badly about ourselves the way vampires need to drink our blood. It's the way they shore up their identity. "I think, therefore I am." Dicks say, "You feel derided, humiliated and put down, therefore I am."

No harm, no foul.:cool:

You're so right 44 but so sad

Let me define my terms: Dick's are people who need us to feel lousy about ourselves. They need us to feel badly about ourselves the way vampires need to drink our blood. It's the way they shore up their identity. "I think, therefore I am." Dicks say, "You feel derided, humiliated and put down, therefore I am."

No harm, no foul.:cool:

Lol, first I was making an apologetic gesture towards the man as I realize that although I came off as an asshole, it was for a reason... which I explained and he acknowledged. My saying I'm a dick is my own admonition that I can come off abrasive. I take no pride in belittling anyone and need nothing to make my self feel better about being who, or what I am. My mindset and personality are derived from 23 plus years of self sacrifice and thinking a certain way to get a goal accomplished, that goal being mission accomplishment and getting those under my charge home alive and free from physical harm if at all possible. Need proof? Ask my son how many years of his life I missed looking out for others and risking my own. No, sorry to disappoint you, I don't belittle people to derive some satisfaction out of it. I even refer to myself in 3rd person as a form of mockery. So sorry TIN MAN you analyzed and profiled the wrong 'dick'. Perhaps if you knew me better you'd know I give out tons of my own gear free of charge, refer customers to other reps when applicable and pass along savings to people because I'm actually not a vampire and more like a donor (I just gave away 6 vials of gear to a bro on this forum the other day)... so although you gave it a valiant effort, you get zero credit brother as there are bro's here that can attest for the good things I've done on this site and for bro's here far outnumbering the bad. Don't worry though I give you an "A" for effort as that was a great attempt to make someone feel bad about their conduct towards others if it were applicable.

Last edited:
Lol, first I was making an apologetic gesture towards the man as I realize that although I came off as an asshole, it was for a reason... which I explained and he acknowledged. My saying I'm a dick is my own admonition that I can come off abrasive. I take no pride in belittling anyone and need nothing to make my self feel better about being who, or what I am. My mindset and personality are derived from 23 plus years of self sacrifice and thinking a certain way to get a goal accomplished, that goal being mission accomplishment and getting those under my charge home alive and free from physical harm if at all possible. Need proof? Ask my son how many years of his life I missed looking out for others and risking my own. No, sorry to disappoint you, I don't belittle people to derive some satisfaction of out of it. I even refer to myself in 3rd person as a form of mockery. So sorry TIN MAN you analyzed and profiled the wrong 'dick'. Perhaps if you knew me better you'd know I give out tons of my own gear free of charge, refer customers to other reps when applicable and pass along savings to people because I'm actually not a vampire and more like a donor (I just gave away 6 vials of gear to a bro on this forum the other day)... so although you gave it a valiant effort, you get zero credit brother as there are bro's here that can attest for the good things I've done on this site and for bro's here far outnumbering the bad. Don't worry though I give you an "A" for effort as that was a great attempt to make someone feel bad about their conduct towards others if it were applicable.

Of course, Dick's would expressly deny this, not because they are liars, but because they themselves have no clue who they are or what they are doing! And one of the defining attributes of "mean" is the steadfast refusal to examine self.,,,,,,, SO this is Not the case with you, you know what you're doing you say,

All I can say to you as a Friend is , I would like to see more of the man you're talking about in thread and not a dick. Yes I have ran into awesome Men like you're self in the 35 yr in DOD , Please try for me 44

I would like to see more of the man you're talking about in thread and not a dick. Yes I have ran into awesome Men like you're self in the 35 yr in DOD , Please try for me 44

I'll add that to my bucket list. Altering my personality when I have no one to be accountable to on this Earth other than myself for someone else will be somewhere on the back end of my priorities. However, do realize that a lot of times I read threads and ignore them simply because I feel I wouldn't be able to be constructive in anything I might say. If you feel I'm more of a dick than anything else, well this is America and that's your God given right to believe so. However, please know that I've never pulled anyone out of my duffle bag on a deployment, I never saw anyone volunteer to take my place thru any hardship I've had to endure, so pleasing others is something I paid forward with a lot of blood, sweat and tears. I actually find it condescending that without knowing me, or what I've been thru on behalf of your right to express your free speech, that you would ask me to change for you. I've done a lot of things, seen a lot of things and killed a lot of things adult sized on down. Please don't assume to be able to to communicate with any part of me that has sympathy as it died a long time ago. I don't mean to be an asshole again, but honestly I know your coming from a good place with good intentions, but seriously bro you have no idea of how to confine me to a single category of person. My wife works for the DOD and has no idea why I scare the shit outta her inadvertently, I can't tell her, or anyone things I've seen, or done without them categorizing me. Just because you work for the DOD, or served like she has doesn't mean that you are familiar with what goes on on the ground when you're in the shit constantly and people are trying to kill you every fucking day. Again, we're good. You just fucked up the rest of my day and I gotta go pop pills, but fuck it my anti-dick pills might make me more likeable.

Dude I was already there and looked at the sources. That's why I posted where should I choose. Was a simple question and asking for help. Don't jump to conclusions not everyone knows everything about AAS. I could go be a fuckwit and blast orals then come and and complain. Instead I have been here for a year reading and learning. I'm not about to fuck something up by rushing it. Thanks for the input.

Everyone is going to say that everyone here is good quality so you may as well just say eeny meeny miney mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's plenty of logs from all the sources on here if you dig, Dylan wouldn't keep shit sources on here so just take your pick. I personally Rep for and use Robolics.

I ordered from Valhalla on Monday and received today. Can't speak on the quality but from what I've been seeing on here in my research, it's good shit. Communication was perfect and received items in less than 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I just didn't understand how fuckin hard it is to figure out how to order? Because literally a 14 yr old could register, do a quick search, and have all the info he needed to make an order within 10-15 minutes. And its like this on every board I'm at and it's getting worse. Why cuz everyone wants to be spoon fed. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dude I was already there and looked at the sources. That's why I posted where should I choose. Was a simple question and asking for help. Don't jump to conclusions not everyone knows everything about AAS. I could go be a fuckwit and blast orals then come and and complain. Instead I have been here for a year reading and learning. I'm not about to fuck something up by rushing it. Thanks for the input.

I rep pharmalady, so if you want a price list PM me bro

Top Bottom