napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's the one thing you can't give up?

i guess if you base it on my diet... i couldnt go without eggs, oatmeal, chicken and peanut butter

Same here, but I include yogurt, raisins, fresh fruit, granola and Oranj juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you really posted a pic of your girlfriend lol that's awesome tattoos are sick btw I have too many probably the reason I'll never win a show if I'm ever confident enough to compete I have quite a few covers some crazy veins that used to be pretty visible

Its a half a jar of jif natural PB and a half gallon of skim milk on bulk cycles and 6 whole eggs and a half of cup pf oatmeal on cutt cycles...lol

Like I've said before where I live the majority arnt in shape most girls that are acceptable in this area have mediocre bodies at best there's a couple girls that go to the gym I go too with great physiques who I drool over and there's like 2 girls that are just huge cuz they clearly run gear personally I like girls that have a good feminine physique I'm not into the whole female body builder look

CTD labs has a protein that cereal companies actually flavored. Fruity pebbles flavor, coco puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavors FYI

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Last edited:
I don't compromise anything. If I want a cheeseburger, I make it work. Although I don't get fast food I'll make the cheeseburger myself. I count my macros so I know exactly what I'm eating. You don't have to sacrifice quality while on a diet or bulk. I have so many recipes for sweet treats that taste like the real thing with no where near the calories.

Use the right ingredients and anything is possible. Food is the one thing I don't take shortcuts on. I enjoy it way to much and to live this lifestyle includes eating healthy foods that taste amazing!

I don't compromise anything. If I want a cheeseburger, I make it work. Although I don't get fast food I'll make the cheeseburger myself. I count my macros so I know exactly what I'm eating. You don't have to sacrifice quality while on a diet or bulk. I have so many recipes for sweet treats that taste like the real thing with no where near the calories.

Use the right ingredients and anything is possible. Food is the one thing I don't take shortcuts on. I enjoy it way to much and to live this lifestyle includes eating healthy foods that taste amazing!
Bravo! We have this in common!

That's pretty interesting I wish there was a wider selection of flavors but it's pretty cool you can make the protein how you want and take the things you don't like out

Top Bottom