napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's the one thing you can't give up?

One night about a month and a half ago a couple weeks before I started my cycle I went out drinking with a couple of my buddies couldn't find any decent chicks to bring home so I said screw it went to Walmart right by my place bought a 52 banger of pizza rolls a big fair life chocolate milk these new deep fried Twinkie things they sell now and like 5 packs of the big Reese's cups with all the peanut butter in them and ate all of it I felt like such a douche the next day

LOL really? I thought that was a joke till the very end

lol no joke bro. the main portion of my Diet is whole foods and all that healthy TRASH (just kidding)

i would never recommend it to anyone because i dont know their body, but i discovered it works for me

One night about a month and a half ago a couple weeks before I started my cycle I went out drinking with a couple of my buddies couldn't find any decent chicks to bring home so I said screw it went to Walmart right by my place bought a 52 banger of pizza rolls a big fair life chocolate milk these new deep fried Twinkie things they sell now and like 5 packs of the big Reese's cups with all the peanut butter in them and ate all of it I felt like such a douche the next day

lol. yeah the majoity of people that eat a bunch of crap i noticed feel like crap afterwards or the next day. i feel like superman though....

I make sure to eat clean while on cycle tho so I can get the full benefit from it plus I want to make sure I'm gaining healthy weight even though the half a box of cereal I eat every once in a while isn't unheard of even on cycle it usuall happens once or twice every couple weeks

A box of cereal is 2 bowls for me no matter what I feel like a normal sized bowl of cereal is a waste of my time doesn't fill me up and I'm just gonna eat 4 more anyway

I eat Reese cups by the bag. Chocolate Chip cookies by the plate. Pizza by the box. Bourbon by the fifth. Lol

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

lol, you can keep the bourbon but ill take the rest. actually last week i ate a dozen raw cookies. it was awesome

Bacon rare in Poland, so when she came my house and I made it, she saved the grease, chilled it and now uses it like butter on bread. I'm like.. Yo.. Probably good but your heart yo

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

i think i got heart palpitations reading this

That's a hell of an idea to wrap your head around a world without bacon those country style breakfasts you have would be a bit less satisfying without bacon correct?

When it comes to food I do without so much, so I'd have to roll with a beverage... Sonic Cherry Limeaide. I usually get one or two a month.

My homemade pizza, I like making it...call me weird

214siud.jpg

I'm a flexible dieter, so I don't give up anything that I love. I have a meal on Monday Wednesday and Friday that consists of many of my favorite foods that fit into my calories for those higher calorie and carb days. Pizza, burgers, whatever.....

I stay very lean and enjoy life at the same time. It's about finding that balance

i have given up literally everything and have continued to do so for many years... ive been in situations where i didnt have a choice but that resonated into my training for perfection... clearly that cannot be reached but my drive and desire puts me into a different mode... i cant explain it in words because its something felt intrinsically... of course there are things i would love to have that have been my hardest to give up... pizza, pasta, ice cream and buttercream frosting are the four i wish i could have...

i guess if you base it on my diet... i couldnt go without eggs, oatmeal, chicken and peanut butter

I hear ya man I've given up virtually everything I love to eat over the years I spent a good portion of my life being overweight but I fell in love with obtaining the best physique I possibly can and I've gotten used to eating right and living a healthy lifestyle and found ways to make myself enjoy it after a while the stuff you used to love becomes intolerable last time I tried to drink a cherry coke which was well over a year ago the sugar was intolerable and it just tasted gross to me and I used to drink it all the time but the one thing that's never escaped me is the giant bowl of cereal I just have to have once in a while I love it

Top Bottom