napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's the one thing you can't give up?

Bigsteve5776

Idk about you guys my diet is pretty strict for the most part especially when cycling but I feel like everyone has that one thing they love to eat that they just have to eat once in a while mine happens to be a fatass bowl of cereal I love all kinds but no matter what I cannot give up the big bow of cereal at least once a week I love it

Idk about you guys my diet is pretty strict for the most part especially when cycling but I feel like everyone has that one thing they love to eat that they just have to eat once in a while mine happens to be a fatass bowl of cereal I love all kinds but no matter what I cannot give up the big bow of cereal at least once a week I love it
You have to live your life. lol cereal is defently up there!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I give up anything & everything I have to in order to be better on stage than I was in my previous show. My coach prescribes my meals to the T and there are NO exceptions.

I have yet to compete in a show I'd like to someday but I still have a lot of work I need to do I'm in good shape for the most part and my diet is pretty much on point but Every once in a while I cannot help but to eat a huge bowl of whatever cereal I can't stop thinking about Which is usually cinnamon toast crunch

I have yet to compete in a show I'd like to someday but I still have a lot of work I need to do I'm in good shape for the most part and my diet is pretty much on point but Every once in a while I cannot help but to eat a huge bowl of whatever cereal I can't stop thinking about Which is usually cinnamon toast crunch

The Monday after my last show I put down a whole box of Coco Krispies for breakfast...then I passed out in a sugar coma.

I can not guve up me night time bowl of Granola with blieberries! Lolol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care about cupcakes milkshakes cookies McDonald's Burger King I don't crave fast food or dessert items ever but the cereal gets the best of me every time no matter what it's the one thing I can never let go

I honestly don't feel too guilty about it either because there's a lot worse temptations out there then a giant bowl of cereal

I will never, ever give up my country style breakfast. It's about good food, and family time. Love it every Sunday or Saturday.

60f0f9ad20b9e9c1fcc6b7db968549bf.jpg

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

i see that corned beef hash in there. Heck yeah bro

I love pizza too man I mean everyone loves the good sht some just don't have the will power to sacrafice it for a better physique as well as where I'm from the majority of people could care less

I was overweight for a large portion of my life hell literally everyone but my brother in my whole family is overweight it's just in my genetics my brother just doesn't eat kids 6 foot 5 153lbs or something like that as much as I do love food like that it will destroy my body quick and it's just not worth it to me I have to work hard for what I have

Twizzlers are good as hell where I work they hand them out complementary after every meal occasionally they will give expired cases away they're all individually wrapped but hell its free twizzlers

I love pizza too man I mean everyone loves the good sht some just don't have the will power to sacrafice it for a better physique as well as where I'm from the majority of people could care less

heck yeah pizza is top 10 easily. but pizza makes me more vascular and shredded and full as piss. pizza twizzlers cookies is my trifecta for bulking. i ate a pound of twizzlers before bed and the next day went to do shoulders in gym. i had such a huge pump in my shoulders, and they were claw mark striated and vascular. ( i am not on cycle either lol) this is not an everyday thing but i do use twizzlers pizza and cookies periodically, when i start feeling flat or depleted it fills me back up. i went to south padre beach which is about 8hr road trip, with two of my friends. down there for 3 days. couldnt work out or eat properly. ate whataburger almost the entire time and one night spent 65$ at a gas station buying chips, twinkies, candy, chocolate, etc. before i left i was about 244 when i came back i weighed in at 251. no fat gained at all. i was full as piss, feeling huge as piss. the extra days off and massive carb loading worked wonders on me. came in hitting 315 incline bench felt like 135.

Top Bottom