napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

Tetris is the name my friends gave me one night that we got high with acid. They were trying to understand my conversation and they had to put pieces together to understand my point. After trying to put pieces together they called me Tetris. While Er simply means "the" in a certain language dialect.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

I would assume a Buddha builder is a creator of Buddha statues.

Am I right?!?!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The Lotus Sutra, the highest teaching of Shakyamuni Buddha teaches that we all have Buddha nature in our lives. Nichiren, a 13th century sage, revealed the practice, chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo, that anyone can use to manifest this potential. Prayers+Action=a constantly higher life condition, a revealing of ones Buddha Nature.

It's like the ultimate "bodybuilding" for you life.

Check it out at sgi-usa.org

Never Give Up.....

nuff said? You mean you got a big fat belly? A Buddhist? A practioner of Zen? Meditation? Not nuff said...lol

The highest teaching of Buddhism as actively practiced by the sgi-usa.org.

And yes TX, a creator of a Buddha through prayers and action...

Mines kind of obvious im BigBusiness' bitch! [emoji2] Miss being as im not the Mrs just yet and bizz short for business!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Tetris is the name my friends gave me one night that we got high with acid. They were trying to understand my conversation and they had to put pieces together to understand my point. After trying to put pieces together they called me Tetris. While Er simply means "the" in a certain language dialect.

Do you have anymore of that acid? Lol

I can relate hahahah

Again Faster

Well, mine's obvious, I'm Dylan Gemelli's Queen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I not only listen to Death Metal, I embody everything it represents....except for the murderous lyrics. More anti-establishment, anti-trendy, anti-pop, anti-mainstream. Throw in some controlled anger and aggression and yeah, it suits me well.

Because I not only listen to Death Metal, I embody everything it represents....except for the murderous lyrics. More anti-establishment, anti-trendy, anti-pop, anti-mainstream. Throw in some controlled anger and aggression and yeah, it suits me well.

i listen to death metal too..all types of metal really. i dont much care for genres but i understand they help communicate certain sounds..

i have some rough demos me and my buddy made, you might like a couple of them. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Faith-Cortex/234178193404398?sk=app_2405167945

and also i see your signature is from Omerta lol..

i listen to death metal too..all types of metal really. i dont much care for genres but i understand they help communicate certain sounds..

i have some rough demos me and my buddy made, you might like a couple of them. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Faith-Cortex/234178193404398?sk=app_2405167945

and also i see your signature is from Omerta lol..

Nog you better watch that death metal bro. I heard that it can induce the devil and then he eases down your throat, and shoots yout tonsils with 10,000mgs tren.

Top Bottom