Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you doing right now?

Just finished cardio... In the sauna finishing my hockey draft... Ready for chest and tris in about two hours

I wish I was someone near a sauna. Hear they are great. But nope. Live in a tiny ass town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im about to play three softball games in a row and then i have a tourney all weekend. Can u say CARDIO?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

My husband and I are doing some cardio and watching hockey! Hopefully the Islanders beat the Blackhawks

Just got done watching my Cardinals spank the cubbies! Now just hanging out here at AR for a while

Sitting here thinking about how I need to be studying for a heavy midterm next week instead of staying up late reading this. Yea, I am an old bastard in college..... I don't recommend it lol...

Just finished cardio, sauna etc. with mrs. gemelli... she gets to rest while I go bust my ass at the gym! Unfortunately the Islanders lost in overtime but IM PUMPED FOR IOWA TO BEAT SOME ASS TOMORROW!!

Just finished cardio, sauna etc. with mrs. gemelli... she gets to rest while I go bust my ass at the gym! Unfortunately the Islanders lost in overtime but IM PUMPED FOR IOWA TO BEAT SOME ASS TOMORROW!!

Will be waiting impatiently for you lol....hurry home

Just got up and waiting on my gf to get ready. For now I'm side chesting all over my bathroom....
12d3319fbfc3d98fe54984ba7e6cbe3a.jpg

Off to the shooting range now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

all over the bathroom hahaha.

I am waiting on the Mrs to get ready so we can go to the meat market and grocery store. Gotta buy all the food for my new plan next week.

Lookin jacked TX

Lol im looking flabulous bro. Hahah havnt trained for about 3 weeks and been eating junk. Came off a gnarly cycle and diet so I've been kicking back. Il be back at it though soon :) appreciate the kind words though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom