napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

week 1

CRMBPMC

Hi everyone tomorrow will be the first week doing my cycle: (Anavar, N2Guard, Liv52, GW) I'm not feeling much different apart from feeling very lethargic and weak.

Just wanting opinions on what may be causing this or how to prevent it.

:)

are you a female???
plz post your full stats
age weight gender height %bf yrs training prior aas use if any

are you a female???
plz post your full stats
age weight gender height %bf yrs training prior aas use if any

Yes
I was 14 stone 5, got down to 13stone 9 currently,
5ft 3,
21, unaware of my body fat % tbh
I have been training on and off for a couple of years now...

but honestly nothing you are taking should make you lethargic im not sure about anavar with females tho, someone else will chime in im sure. how are your workouts going?

but honestly nothing you are taking should make you lethargic I'm not sure about anavar with females tho, someone else will chime in im sure. how are your workouts going?

They're alright I don't get out of breath that easily but like I said I feel so tired whilst I'm doing it, that's why I don't know whats going on because I thought I was suppose to get more energy

how much var are you taking in mgs, you wont feel the gw as much on "energy" it is about your vo2 max and endurance. its not like a pre workout where you get all sketched out and tingly. and 1 week is a bit early as well.

how much var are you taking in mgs, you wont feel the gw as much on "energy" it is about your vo2 max and endurance. its not like a pre workout where you get all sketched out and tingly. and 1 week is a bit early as well.

I'm taking 5 mg twice a day so (10mg), yeah I know and alright when will I notice anything do you think?

Hi everyone tomorrow will be the first week doing my cycle: (Anavar, N2Guard, Liv52, GW) I'm not feeling much different apart from feeling very lethargic and weak.

Just wanting opinions on what may be causing this or how to prevent it.

:)
A,lot of orals can cause lethargy, but usually at the doses females run its not an issue. It's something that may be temporary or could be related to something completely different like diet, lack of proper nutrients, carbs, etc

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

A,lot of orals can cause lethargy, but usually at the doses females run its not an issue. It's something that may be temporary or could be related to something completely different like diet, lack of proper nutrients, carbs, etc

MY diet consists of 1260 cals daily with 70g protein, 177g carbs, 25g fiber, 53g sugar and 47g of fat. (Along with vitamins, calcium, iron cholesterol, sodium and potassium targerts: as I'm using the 'MyFitnessPal App)

anavar absolutely can cause lethargy... all orals are infamous for this... this is your liver trying to tell you that its not accepting it anymore.. do you know what your maintenance calories are?

MY diet consists of 1260 cals daily with 70g protein, 177g carbs, 25g fiber, 53g sugar and 47g of fat. (Along with vitamins, calcium, iron cholesterol, sodium and potassium targerts: as I'm using the 'MyFitnessPal App)
You're getting plenty of carbs so I'd say the lethargy is probably from the anavar itself. That's one of the negatives of orals

You're getting plenty of carbs so I'd say the lethargy is probably from the anavar itself. That's one of the negatives of orals

yes, carbs look good... its hard to say without knowing maintenance but im guessing shes good range on that too so that leaves anavar is the probable culprit... bloodwork will confirm this by looking at your liver values...

Your low caloric intake is most likely the cause. I would focus on gaining muscle and getting your metabolic rate higher before cutting next time

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

anavar absolutely can cause lethargy... all orals are infamous for this... this is your liver trying to tell you that its not accepting it anymore.. do you know what your maintenance calories are?

But even if I'm feeling tired should the anavar still be working? No I don't know my maintainance calories I was assuming it'd be the 1206 as the app told me so I cold loose weight?

But even if I'm feeling tired should the anavar still be working? No I don't know my maintainance calories I was assuming it'd be the 1206 as the app told me so I cold loose weight?

yes of course it still working but if its slamming your liver and its hurting you, its not working to your advantage... what good is something if its hurting you and putting you in a way where its a struggle to even work out? its not going to work if your not doing anything with it... its not a magic pill...

yes of course it still working but if its slamming your liver and its hurting you, its not working to your advantage... what good is something if its hurting you and putting you in a way where its a struggle to even work out? its not going to work if your not doing anything with it... its not a magic pill...

I feel a little bit better on it, I don't know if it was just down to timing and hormones etc... I know it's not but its not like I'm not trying my very hardest during my workouts. I just not noticing anything changing really.

I wanted to ask aswell: when I've finished my 6 week cycle do I still need to be taking my N2Guard and Liv52 along side my GW for the 6weeks after?

yes, carbs look good... its hard to say without knowing maintenance but im guessing shes good range on that too so that leaves anavar is the probable culprit... bloodwork will confirm this by looking at your liver values...

Apparently my maintenance calories are between 1600-1800 but if I eat that I will literally just maintain my weight I am now

but honestly nothing you are taking should make you lethargic im not sure about anavar with females tho, someone else will chime in im sure. how are your workouts going?

Sorry just seen this! Yeah they're alright I feel weak and then I get burst of energy from no where but I don't get out of breath as easy at all :)

Top Bottom