napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

week 1

Sorry just seen this! Yeah they're alright I feel weak and then I get burst of energy from no where but I don't get out of breath as easy at all :)

well it sounds like the gw is kicking in, don't give up push thru the lethargy and it is going to be one helluva ride for you for sure. also did you get your bf the aroma and nolva?

I know I'm trying, just sad that I feel no different at all!

No I didn't he wants the tablets not the liquid and sarmsx only sells them in liquid form :/

I know I'm trying, just sad that I feel no different at all!

No I didn't he wants the tablets not the liquid and sarmsx only sells them in liquid form :/

you do realize that the liquid is the exact same thing as the tablet right? its just suspended in liquid as opposes to a capsule... its proven to be top quality...

Sorry just seen this! Yeah they're alright I feel weak and then I get burst of energy from no where but I don't get out of breath as easy at all :)

its clear that gw is helping you... something is causing you to be very tired as you are... gw will continue to allow you to push further and further... your calories are find if your maintenance is 1600... you want to eat under maintenance to lose weight...

Top Bottom