napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla tren is the truth

Just had a killer leg workout bros. other then when I go to the gym, I feel kinda sluggish kinda think it may have something to do with the prami, so I took caber today to see if I feel better. Besides at the gym I never feel like doing shit besides eating and fucking.

Just had a killer leg workout bros. other then when I go to the gym, I feel kinda sluggish kinda think it may have something to do with the prami, so I took caber today to see if I feel better. Besides at the gym I never feel like doing shit besides eating and fucking.
Brah... prami is normally taken before bedtime homie.[emoji99]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm getting bloods after Turkey Day... want my test levels sitting at 6000.

This thread is some funny shit. Now I can wait for my order to come in because I want unleash smelly tren piss at the gym, bar, work... Hell everywhere just to get a reaction.

Brah... prami is normally taken before bedtime homie.[emoji99]

You think high prolactin would be a cause for feeling like shit? Kinda want to get bloods done sooner then planned cuz I kinda feel like that might be a reason, could be the prami but I'll find out cuz I took .5mg of caber today so we'll see if that changes anything.

This thread is some funny shit. Now I can wait for my order to come in because I want unleash smelly tren piss at the gym, bar, work... Hell everywhere just to get a reaction.

It does smell bad dude and I drink a ton of water the shits like dark brown every time no matter how much water I drink. Smells the worst in the morning btw.

Prolactin can cause estrogen issues, you still leaking??

Little just checked when you asked, not nearly as much tho. I figured with the dose I'm running I should probably up my prami dose too. It's gotten a lot better

I suspect when the leak stops, you'll feel better. I run prami and aromasin, I also use letro when absolutely needed. It's a balancing act brah.

Upped the aromasin as well nips were sore as shit, not really an issue anymore. The only time I don't feel like ass is during/after workout, sex, and when I eat some fucked up shit I usually don't eat. I also get super hungry and try to fight it.

Upped the aromasin as well nips were sore as shit, not really an issue anymore. The only time I don't feel like ass is during/after workout, sex, and when I eat some fucked up shit I usually don't eat. I also get super hungry and try to fight it.
You can't fight tren hunger bro... succumb to it.

Yea makes sense, first time I've ever run a 19-nor so I was expecting some issues. But I knew I wanted to try tren and I knew what I heard about it. Once I figure out what I need to make it work for me I think I'll be good.

Top Bottom