napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla tren is the truth

Just placed another order, can't get enough man. If It was Valhalla crack all of your TVs would be at the pawn shop down the road from my house

My lungs and my crossfit background tell me to stay the fuck away from tren. But this viking blood, yes. I must try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I pissed in the employee bathroom at work today and left it there lol... dude came out like whoever pissed flush the fucking toilet.

I kill it at the gym but after that bro... seriously feel shitty most of the time. Usually at work

Stop whining about the aggression it's healthy for you lol... bro tren is something else. You're gonna love it and hate it all in one, but when you look in the mirror after awhile... it's all love. Tren love-rage... the struggle is real lol.

Stop whining about the aggression it's healthy for you lol... bro tren is something else. You're gonna love it and hate it all in one, but when you look in the mirror after awhile... it's all love. Tren love-rage... the struggle is real lol.

Yeah idk if I need it lol. I'm gonna drop the dose a bit man it's getting a bit out of hand. Usually can contain it pretty well unless I'm at work. Just got out of class and we were reviewing for a test and this chick kept asking stupid ass questions. Like well how does that even make sense blah blah like bitch who the fuck cares... if it's the answer that's gonna be right who the fuck cares, why question the person who made the test on why you don't agree that the answer is right. If the teacher puts 2+2 = 534 and that's what they say is the right answer is, I don't give a fuck if I know it's wrong I'm putting the answer that's gonna get me the question right. I wanted to twist this bitches head towards her spinal cord so damn bad.

Lmao all things.. WTF does TREN PISS smell like. Like asparagus piss???

I'm aiming for .5cc a day at about under 450 a week.. will I smell my tren piss LMAO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm aiming for .5cc a day at about under 450 a week.. will I smell my tren piss LMAO?

Idk how to explain it man shit smells pretty rough though. Today I took a piss that smelled like dirty ass cat litter lol.

Idk how to explain it man shit smells pretty rough though. Today I took a piss that smelled like dirty ass cat litter lol.

Lmao .... that's fucken dirty but I never was excited until now ... to have my piss smell like a geriatric diaper that hasn't been cleaned for weeks and now has a UTI

Tren piss isn't that bad IMO, stronger than regular piss for sure. Imagine standing in an elevator going up to the 133 floor and the elevator was inhabited by pussy drunk bums that pissed on the rug in there for 5 days straight and a heat wave hit and the fans were out. That's tren piss. I'm used to it cuz all my piss smells like straight AAS. Especially if I'm lazy and piss like a bitch... straight wafting in the scent of anabolic urine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Tren piss isn't that bad IMO, stronger than regular piss for sure. Imagine standing in an elevator going up to the 133 floor and the elevator was inhabited by pussy drunk bums that pissed on the rug in there for 5 days straight and a heat wave hit and the fans were out. That's tren piss. I'm used to it cuz all my piss smells like straight AAS. Especially if I'm lazy and piss like a bitch... straight wafting in the scent of anabolic urine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that is worse than dirty cat litter.

Top Bottom