napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla tren is the truth

Bigsteve5776

Update, I've been on Valhalla sust 250 for a little over a month now. Good shit. Valhalla tren ace 14 days on the dot. Valhalla tren ace is the truth. I woke up this morning and noticed some new vascularity in my quads and was like Jesus Christ.. today was chest day for me went to the gym around 8, I rest on saturdays and Sunday's so after 2 days off I go and hit chest. Started off with dumbbell chest presses, I usually start off with 120lb dumbells for 8-12 reps today they felt lighter and I pushed 20 reps out like ok wtf this isn't working... so I grabbed 130 and I still was banging reps out 140 is where I was only able to reach 8 rep max. My strength is going through the roof... I've literally upped every exercise on today's chest day by a minimum of 10 pounds. Everything is feeling lighter and I've also dropped 3 pounds in the past week... give this shit a try guys because it's the real fucking deal. Keep it up NYR. You got some good shit and you are a solid motherfucker and my dude thanks for the Viking blood bro... keep brewing the fire.

Btw a little tip, piss before you get in the shower while in tren. I need to wash my shower curtain now. It smells like tren piss and it keeps flexin on me.

Appreciate the solid feedback..

Y'all said you wanted REAL tren..

Be careful what you wish for.. Haha.

Enjoy. I really love hearing feedback like this. Don't kill anyone. Lol

VALHALLA CEO

Bro believe me I'm trying... I find myself at work purposely talking shit to people I don't like just hoping they do something about it. It's pretty manageable besides the aggression and constant need to blow loads

It's rough man I took a shower about an hour or so ago the whole bathroom smelled like tren piss as soon as the water got hot.

I'm already kind of a dick but I was at least able to channel it a little and have some sort of filter. Gone. I say what I want to who I want, I find myself talking shit sometimes just hoping someone will do something to make me explode. I'm working on it. It's more of a confidence boost like yeah, you won't do shit bitch.

I never had a doubt that NY would bring the tren hardcore. Glad his line is getting the attention it deserves.

The Valhalla line without a doubt, has definitely taken off since he began. Although it's still fairly new, I think it's safe to say that Valhalla is taking the fuck over.

The amount of ambition NYR has for his line, his customers, and the quality of the Valhalla experience as a whole is more then admirable. I got mad love and respect for NY and everything he is doing. The products, the quality, shipping, communication. All top notch on point. Can't beat it.

Shit...750mg...lol It's you know what your body can handle.

I'm going to run Tren, EQ and Test. First time with Tren.

Shit...750mg...lol It's you know what your body can handle.

I'm going to run Tren, EQ and Test. First time with Tren.

My first successful run with tren, got two different kinds of bullshit, weak, underdosed at best before Valhalla released tren had to try it. Glad I did. Fire.

The Valhalla line without a doubt, has definitely taken off since he began. Although it's still fairly new, I think it's safe to say that Valhalla is taking the fuck over.
I like that and that's my personal opinion on the matter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom