napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Usage

fam1dam

I am going to use a stack of sarms. Whats the best way to do it? Then a OCR after stack. What do you think? Please advise. Thank you for your time.

I am going to use a stack of sarms. Whats the best way to do it? Then a OCR after stack. What do you think? Please advise. Thank you for your time.

your quite vague with this brother... i have no clue what your goal from the stack is, what your experience is what your stats are??? it makes it more than difficult to advise without any of this info... i can set you up a very strong cycle but you have to give more info...

age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?? sarms x has the very best for everything you need, so you are aware but i need this info to guide you on exactly what you want to be using for your cycle...

Please give us some more info about yourself along with stats and goals, and we can help you put something together brother

Sarm

6'1" 39 years old. Looking to stack sarms. S4, Ostarin, GW, pct and maybe during or after test Booster over the counter.

I think the question is: What do you want to use sarms for?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sorry, I am wanting to drop about 10lbs. I am 225 and want to get to 215 and lean out. I would say my most problem is stomach area.

I have taken Ostarin before by itself and GW for 4 weeks by itself. Now I am trying S4 only no stack and been on it for two weeks but don't weight loss like I was told I would get. So now I am wondering should I stack and of so how much? I was told that s4 would get me to drop weight.

6'1" 39 years old. Looking to stack sarms. S4, Ostarin, GW, pct and maybe during or after test Booster over the counter.
Here is a great stack for you

Get your sarms from www.sarmx.com

1-12 RAD140 20mg once per day in AM
1-12 S4 50mg (25mg dosed twice per day)
1-12 GW 20mg dosed once per day 39 minutes before workout
1-12 SR9009 5mg dosed 6 times per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I have taken Ostarin before by itself and GW for 4 weeks by itself. Now I am trying S4 only no stack and been on it for two weeks but don't weight loss like I was told I would get. So now I am wondering should I stack and of so how much? I was told that s4 would get me to drop weight.

for the goals you have, i have the perfect layout for you... this will get you exactly where you want to be and then some... the very best sarms you can find are at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Question: I have local retailers telling me SARMS are goin to be banned to where we can no longer find. Does anybody know? I've also been told by out of state store owners that they are not banned yet and nothing has came down. I'm gettin mixed info. Please advise.

Question: I have local retailers telling me SARMS are goin to be banned to where we can no longer find. Does anybody know? I've also been told by out of state store owners that they are not banned yet and nothing has came down. I'm gettin mixed info. Please advise.

Thats because theres no such thing as a local retailer selling sarms... Its illegal and sarms in capsule form, which are not sarms to begin with... Your local retailer does not know his ass from a hole in the ground... We have covered this a million times bro... Steer clear of them

So SARMS in capsule is no good? I tried them in capsule last year. Please advise. Thank you

bro, have you read anything i've been writing? there is NO SUCH THING as sarms in a capsule... they can't be used that way... they are not bioavailable and most are filled with pro hormones and other fillers regardless.. its not that they are not good, they are horrible!!

So SARMS in capsule is no good? I tried them in capsule last year. Please advise. Thank you

Sarms in capsule form are a terrible idea bro. Stay clear of them. Use the source we posted above, sarmsx. That's where you'll get the highest quality products you'll find anywhere

Top Bottom