napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Updated Cycle Progress and Pics!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Everything is going amazing... I was sick pretty much all week last week and was a hypocrite part of the week because i pushed it on days i should have rested but i did take one complete day off but probably should have taken more... i rested all weekend to and feel amazing today... I am so happy I was able to hold all my size over the week not feeling well because as you know, its far harder to eat, sleep and train properly but somehow, someway I managed.. I am right at 206 and steady... The cycle is about to end soon... I know when its peaked out and its about there... 16-20 weeks are long enough... I am probably going with a short estered stack next... although I am wanting to do 8 weeks of MENT, which i have ready to go with just a low dose of test, 150-200 mg and that's it.. I want to let it shine on its own... i will also have a truckload of aromasin due to the high estrogen conversion...

My strength is still very very high and my weight has now come extremely clean after the water from anadrol came off... i feel amazing and with the added nutrition, its just making everything all the more better... I am beyond motivated, even more so each day... I have so much more to accomplish moving forward but Im extremely pleased with everything thus far... Thank you for all your support and comments... It is greatly appreciated... Here are a few updated pics from today...

2cht6iu.jpg

x4j1qv.jpg

9a4cif.jpg

very nice bro.

your delts never cease to amaze me bro. crap is ridiculous. ive seen it over and over yet its still ridiculous lol

very nice bro.

your delts never cease to amaze me bro. crap is ridiculous. ive seen it over and over yet its still ridiculous lol
im putting in hardcore and i mean hardcore effort in all aspects, especially with diet... the training is terribly brutal but i fucking love it bro...

Everything is going amazing... I was sick pretty much all week last week and was a hypocrite part of the week because i pushed it on days i should have rested but i did take one complete day off but probably should have taken more... i rested all weekend to and feel amazing today... I am so happy I was able to hold all my size over the week not feeling well because as you know, its far harder to eat, sleep and train properly but somehow, someway I managed.. I am right at 206 and steady... The cycle is about to end soon... I know when its peaked out and its about there... 16-20 weeks are long enough... I am probably going with a short estered stack next... although I am wanting to do 8 weeks of MENT, which i have ready to go with just a low dose of test, 150-200 mg and that's it.. I want to let it shine on its own... i will also have a truckload of aromasin due to the high estrogen conversion...

My strength is still very very high and my weight has now come extremely clean after the water from anadrol came off... i feel amazing and with the added nutrition, its just making everything all the more better... I am beyond motivated, even more so each day... I have so much more to accomplish moving forward but Im extremely pleased with everything thus far... Thank you for all your support and comments... It is greatly appreciated... Here are a few updated pics from today...

2cht6iu.jpg

x4j1qv.jpg

9a4cif.jpg

nice look bro , good luck

Nice work, shows dedication. There's always room for improvement, and you obviously realize that. Keep it up!!!!

Amazing progress brother!!! You didn't let a cold of illness stop you from getting those Gainz!!!

Excellent way to lead by example true dedication right there, excellent motivation for all! Looking good Dylan.

i really appreciate the feedback... i try my best to show everyone that anything can be done as well as being as motivating as possible.. THANK YOU everyone!

Top Bottom