napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Updated Cycle Progress and Pics!

What is the size of your waist? Compared to you're shoulder width, it's like your wearing a corset your mid section is beyond the word tight.

Meant as a high compliment
LOL i really appreciate that bro... its extremely difficult to add the amount of size i have and still keep my waist where i want it, which is very thin.. im right at a 32" waist... i've added 25 lbs this cycle and i was a 31 when i started... so not bad!

Do u use SEO in ur shoulders? They look crazy big/developed compared to the rest of your body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do u use SEO in ur shoulders? They look crazy big/developed compared to the rest of your body.

are you kidding me? i have never nor would i ever use anything like that... thats absurd to even say... im sorry that i make it a point to keep my waist and stomach as tight and smaller as possible... i guess that means i use shit in my shoulders? LOL give me a break

are you kidding me? i have never nor would i ever use anything like that... thats absurd to even say... im sorry that i make it a point to keep my waist and stomach as tight and smaller as possible... i guess that means i use shit in my shoulders? LOL give me a break

Sorry u took offense to it. I would've taken it as a compliment if I didn't.

Sorry u took offense to it. I would've taken it as a compliment if I didn't.

sorry man, i get stupid comments sometimes about it accusing me of it... i figured you were attacking... i dont use anything, im just very strong in the shoulder and delt area.. some guys get huge chests etc.. that just happens to be my best area and its all genetic because my family has had massive shoulders all through out so im just blessed there

sorry man, i get stupid comments sometimes about it accusing me of it... i figured you were attacking... i dont use anything, im just very strong in the shoulder and delt area.. some guys get huge chests etc.. that just happens to be my best area and its all genetic because my family has had massive shoulders all through out so im just blessed there

It's all good bro I get it. Ur shoulders are def on point and def ur strong point[emoji1377]

LOL i really appreciate that bro... its extremely difficult to add the amount of size i have and still keep my waist where i want it, which is very thin.. im right at a 32" waist... i've added 25 lbs this cycle and i was a 31 when i started... so not bad!

That is impressive, 215lbs w/32 inch waist. That is unbelievably difficult to do, and man you pull it off. I have a 28 inchish waist at 178lbs, but holy shit. Props bro, endless props.

Top Bottom