Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Update Cycle Pics!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Here are a few quick updated pics from my cycle... Mind you, the stress from the upcoming wedding as well as all the behind the scenes work going into the forum has not allowed me to eat anywhere near the amount i should be but i still never miss a day of anything and am on point to the very best of my ability... i can tell you i have vascularity everywhere especially throughout my stomach and abs... i am loving it and i do feel quite good aside from all the stress... after the wedding and things calm down im sure it will pick up even more!

the cycle is still

test cyp 250 mg week
primo 600 mg week bumping to 800 soon
eq 800 mg week
tbol 25 mg day
proviron 50 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
s4 50 mg day

r8747t.jpg

2rr4h9h.jpg

Jesus, Dylan! Just when I think there's no way you can even more shredded and vascular, you prove otherwise. This is the best you've ever looked brother. Impressive as fuck!!!!

RickRock said:
Jesus, Dylan! Just when I think there's no way you can even more shredded and vascular, you prove otherwise. This is the best you've ever looked brother. Impressive as fuck!!!!

Thank you brother... I should have more size and when my life calms down a bit i most certainly will but im doing my best given the circumstances! Im expecting even more!

Re: RE: Update Cycle Pics!

DylanGemelli said:
Here are a few quick updated pics from my cycle... Mind you, the stress from the upcoming wedding as well as all the behind the scenes work going into the forum has not allowed me to eat anywhere near the amount i should be but i still never miss a day of anything and am on point to the very best of my ability... i can tell you i have vascularity everywhere especially throughout my stomach and abs... i am loving it and i do feel quite good aside from all the stress... after the wedding and things calm down im sure it will pick up even more!

the cycle is still

test cyp 250 mg week
eq 800 mg week
tbol 25 mg day
proviron 50 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
s4 50 mg day

r8747t.jpg

2rr4h9h.jpg
Thanks for sharing... Looking good brother... Thanks for the motivation!

Re: RE: Update Cycle Pics!

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:

the cycle is still

test cyp 250 mg week
eq 800 mg week
tbol 25 mg day
proviron 50 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
s4 50 mg day

r8747t.jpg

2rr4h9h.jpg
Thanks for sharing... Looking good brother... Thanks for the motivation!

thanks for the support brother

BigBusiness said:
You are fuckin shredded my man!!! What percentage BF you think you are?

thanks brother! 4.8 roughly, give or take but i have to say, its one thing to maintain 6-7 year round but an entire different story at this range... i can get there and keep it for some time but it does get to a point where it's not the work that's hard, its just the lack of certain things and its not the best to stay this low but i do love the results... :D

Looking fucking shredded. Ill admit it. And no, im not gunna say i wanna fuk you.
I could never get shredded like that. :D

DylanGemelli said:
BigBusiness said:
You are fuckin shredded my man!!! What percentage BF you think you are?

thanks brother! 4.8 roughly, give or take but i have to say, its one thing to maintain 6-7 year round but an entire different story at this range... i can get there and keep it for some time but it does get to a point where it's not the work that's hard, its just the lack of certain things and its not the best to stay this low but i do love the results... :D

You are absolutely right on the money with that dylan. That is 100% accurate. I maintain around 7-8% year round, and do it fairly easily, meaning I have 3 cheat meals a week and hit cardio 3 times a week for 30-45 minutes and of course eat clean all the rest of the time. All of this is very comfortable for me to maintain. I never go hungry and I eat pretty Damn well during those cheats. I stay in really good shape and what most would consider pretty damn shredded all the time. Once I try to get even leaner to around 6%, (like I currently am), then it just takes so much more to accomplish this. It doesn't seem like a lot to drop 1-2% bodyfat, but when you are already really lean, it takes more than people can imagine. I have to really tighten up my diet quite a bit, suffer a little with hunger, and increase cardio even more to get there.

Top Bottom