Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Update Cycle Pics!

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
BigBusiness said:
You are fuckin shredded my man!!! What percentage BF you think you are?

thanks brother! 4.8 roughly, give or take but i have to say, its one thing to maintain 6-7 year round but an entire different story at this range... i can get there and keep it for some time but it does get to a point where it's not the work that's hard, its just the lack of certain things and its not the best to stay this low but i do love the results... :D

You are absolutely right on the money with that dylan. That is 100% accurate. I maintain around 7-8% year round, and do it fairly easily, meaning I have 3 cheat meals a week and hit cardio 3 times a week for 30-45 minutes and of course eat clean all the rest of the time. All of this is very comfortable for me to maintain. I never go hungry and I eat pretty Damn well during those cheats. I stay in really good shape and what most would consider pretty damn shredded all the time. Once I try to get even leaner to around 6%, (like I currently am), then it just takes so much more to accomplish this. It doesn't seem like a lot to drop 1-2% bodyfat, but when you are already really lean, it takes more than people can imagine. I have to really tighten up my diet quite a bit, suffer a little with hunger, and increase cardio even more to get there.

absolutely bro... i always ate pretty freely and stayed in the high 6 range with just my cardio and training and NO supplements or chems of any kind whatsoever... that was all natural the entire time and i was partying like a mad man on top of it... i think it's just gotten to the point where i always want more and there's definitely a huge difference in the 7-8 to maintaining the 5-6... its a significant change in just that small of a gap... it takes a lot for sure... i like your approach though and i know it works well for you... some weeks im noticing i need to only be in the gym 5 days instead of 6 just to get my body the rest it needs... its little things we do, especially as we get older that preserve us far longer...

Top Bottom