Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ultra Super Stack/ Mk-677

We are very similar in stats. I'm taller by about 2-3 inches but everything else is almost identical. I'll be watching the progress for the motivation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the support everyone! I'll have progress pics every month so in 3 more weeks I'll post some more, I'm already seeing changes come through I think the s4 and lgd are going to blow me up. Really stoked to get started on them. After this cycle I will be going into the superman cycle then going into my second test cycle so it's going to be a very exciting year. Running mk-677 the whole year as well. By the end of the year I would like to be 220 around 10%, maybe try my first show not sure yet, with all the help and support on this site I think I could make that a reality.
That is definitely a very distinct possibility for the future for you, especially with the awesome support you'll get from your family here

We are very similar in stats. I'm taller by about 2-3 inches but everything else is almost identical. I'll be watching the progress for the motivation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been following you as well saiyan, definitely good for motivation..."iron sharpens iron!" :)

That is definitely a very distinct possibility for the future for you, especially with the awesome support you'll get from your family here

Thanks Rick, I completely feeled honored to be surrounded by so many knowledgeable people.

Nice updates man. This stack is really going to take things to another level for you. Looking forward to those progress pics!

Couldn't find this thread for a bit thought it was gone! lol.

Alright so end of the week update. I've been on mk-677, gw, mk-2866 and sr9009 for almost a week. Really starting to feel the healing benefits, starting to recover from my workouts just as well when I was on my test cycle. Overall feeling of well being is on the rise.

I changed up my training a little bit. Joined a crossfit gym for the next couple weeks and will be doing that 3 times a week on top of my normal routine. I really want to push myself with these sarms and see what they can do endurance wise as well. Plus I hate doing cardio, crossfit is the most fun way for me to get cardio in.

I have 5 days left in my PCT so will be taking lgd and s4 as soon as thats done and start kicking things up a notch! Week 3 I had some acne flare up on my shoulders but that almost gone now. Freaked me out a bit I've head of some awful horror stories of people getting bad scarring from it. Overall I feel like I've had a successful recovery, feeling good and nuts are finally back to normal size.

Stay tuned for next week!

Alright so end of the week update. I've been on mk-677, gw, mk-2866 and sr9009 for almost a week. Really starting to feel the healing benefits, starting to recover from my workouts just as well when I was on my test cycle. Overall feeling of well being is on the rise.

I changed up my training a little bit. Joined a crossfit gym for the next couple weeks and will be doing that 3 times a week on top of my normal routine. I really want to push myself with these sarms and see what they can do endurance wise as well. Plus I hate doing cardio, crossfit is the most fun way for me to get cardio in.

I have 5 days left in my PCT so will be taking lgd and s4 as soon as thats done and start kicking things up a notch! Week 3 I had some acne flare up on my shoulders but that almost gone now. Freaked me out a bit I've head of some awful horror stories of people getting bad scarring from it. Overall I feel like I've had a successful recovery, feeling good and nuts are finally back to normal size.

the healing benefits are just getting started bro... there will be some serious relief building for you now... The well being feeling is a major benefit your going to continue to see... GW especially is going to provide ultimate performance enhancement... great job so far... keep the updates coming!

Todays workout

Deadlift
5x335
1x375
1x380
16x285 +1 rep

Military Press
5x145 +5 lbs.
1x155 +5 lbs.
1x160 +5 lbs.
16x115 +10 lbs.

Overall workout felt good. I'm definitely losing some grip due to sweat during my last set on deadlifts. Going to bring some chalk next time and should clear 20 reps pretty easy or fairly close.

Military press is progressing nicely, I was stuck at a weight for awhile and all of a sudden just started going up easy. Sarms must be kicking in...I'm really starting to like these things! haha

Thanks for checkin' in Dylan! Definitely, gotta say I've had some nagging pains throughout my body that have built up over the years and they're all kind of magically disappearing. Big fan

Very good update, and nice results after a week. Glad to hear you are already noticing healing benefits bro

Todays workout

Deadlift
5x335
1x375
1x380
16x285 +1 rep

Military Press
5x145 +5 lbs.
1x155 +5 lbs.
1x160 +5 lbs.
16x115 +10 lbs.

Overall workout felt good. I'm definitely losing some grip due to sweat during my last set on deadlifts. Going to bring some chalk next time and should clear 20 reps pretty easy or fairly close.

Military press is progressing nicely, I was stuck at a weight for awhile and all of a sudden just started going up easy. Sarms must be kicking in...I'm really starting to like these things! haha

Thanks for checkin' in Dylan! Definitely, gotta say I've had some nagging pains throughout my body that have built up over the years and they're all kind of magically disappearing. Big fan

excellent to hear bro... you should continue to see nice relief and also see extended progress throughout... im really glad you are enjoying everything thus far... your doing great... keep up the great work and keep the updates coming!

Update!

I did a leg routine 2 days ago that laid me out, took today off I'm pretty sure my body needed it anyways.

I am currently a week and a half into my sarms and tomorrow marks the end of my pct! So Saturday I will be starting up the S4 and lgd.

Really looking foward to the coming weeks, I'm already starting to notice some more definition in my hard spots...such as my serratus and I haven't even started the S4 yet!

Last two nights for some reason I slept horribly, not sure what the reason is for that but hopefully it's not going to be recurring.

Stay tuned for more!

End of week conclusions!

I started my dosing of S4 and lgd yesterday...nothing to note there yet, haven't noticed any vision sides.

As far as endurance goes...I can't believe how much it has grown in the last week! I started doing crossfit exclusively this week and it just feels like I can't get knocked down no matter what workout were doing. I'm recovering my breath much faster than I use to...and the feeling I'm getting in my workouts is just mental.

My experience with the mk-677 keeps getting better. My sleep is improving more and more every night. Last night was the first night that I woke up in the exact same position I went to bed in. Which was a shocker I usually toss and turn all night. Use to getting only 5 or 6 hours of sleep a night but now its turning into 8-9 and I feel completely refreshed in the morning! I'm not feeling the lethargy at all during the day and my extreme hunger pains have subsided to almost normal. Overall having a great experience with this product. Plan on using this indefinitely, really happy I can use it for a year at a time!

My body weight is back up to 197 so I'm really happy with that. Keeping my macros at around 40/40/20 and calories between 3600-3800. I'm going to put my goal towards 200 lbs and recomping which I think will be pretty easy to do once that S4 and lgd start kicking in. Going to put up some comparison pics in 2 more weeks to show where I started to where I currently am.

Overall my first experiece with sarms is very positive! These products from PE are incredible, absolutely the real deal. They definitely have a customer for life!

very nice wait til that s4 and lgd kicks in bro it may take a week or so and it is kind of subtle but then all of a sudden its off to the races

End of week conclusions!

I started my dosing of S4 and lgd yesterday...nothing to note there yet, haven't noticed any vision sides.

As far as endurance goes...I can't believe how much it has grown in the last week! I started doing crossfit exclusively this week and it just feels like I can't get knocked down no matter what workout were doing. I'm recovering my breath much faster than I use to...and the feeling I'm getting in my workouts is just mental.

My experience with the mk-677 keeps getting better. My sleep is improving more and more every night. Last night was the first night that I woke up in the exact same position I went to bed in. Which was a shocker I usually toss and turn all night. Use to getting only 5 or 6 hours of sleep a night but now its turning into 8-9 and I feel completely refreshed in the morning! I'm not feeling the lethargy at all during the day and my extreme hunger pains have subsided to almost normal. Overall having a great experience with this product. Plan on using this indefinitely, really happy I can use it for a year at a time!

My body weight is back up to 197 so I'm really happy with that. Keeping my macros at around 40/40/20 and calories between 3600-3800. I'm going to put my goal towards 200 lbs and recomping which I think will be pretty easy to do once that S4 and lgd start kicking in. Going to put up some comparison pics in 2 more weeks to show where I started to where I currently am.

Overall my first experiece with sarms is very positive! These products from PE are incredible, absolutely the real deal. They definitely have a customer for life!

excellent bro... remember, it only continues to get better... gw and 677 work so well for so long, its truly amazing... lgd takes around 2 weeks to really kick in but s4 will show a lot of its qualities early as you can see... great work so far!

Mid week update...

So this morning I woke up, there is some definite new muscle definition happening that wasn't there before. I'm really starting to feel the fat burning effects from the sarms. On top of that, I keep doing some pretty insane crossfit sessions and I seriously feel like wolverine now! I should by all rights be absolutely crippled today from a heavy squat based workout yesterday, but I feel absolutely amazing...no stiffness and no soreness. I'm continuing to sleep like a baby and everyday I'm just in the best mood. The overall sense of well being wasn't the benefit I was looking forward to the most when starting this stack. But now it is one of my favorites, just feeling like a million bucks and ready to kill it everyday is irreplaceable!

Top Bottom