napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to put a dream cycle together

nico72

ok,,i'm 195 lbs after a major shoulder tear and i'm trying to get back to 230 lbs.....things i got down are diet and gym,,,,,now i have my gear,,,and plenty of it,so please help set up the cycle to get back . need help with doses and stack

Sorry guys,,,43 yrs,,,15% bf 20yrs lifting ,,done 4 cycles over the years of sustanon,deca,dbol,anadrol,,,,but got a new guy with everything,,,,read up on alot and got a bunch,,,,now just want to do it right,,,,

sustanon
deca
tren ent
masteron
winny
anadrol
anavar
arimidex

nico72 said:
ok,,i'm 195 lbs after a major shoulder tear and i'm trying to get back to 230 lbs.....things i got down are diet and gym,,,,,now i have my gear,,,and plenty of it,so please help set up the cycle to get back . need help with doses and stack

sustanon
deca
tren ent
masteron
winny
anadrol
anavar
aromix

Stats n cycle history please.

nico72 said:

sustanon
deca
tren ent
masteron
winny
anadrol
anavar
aromix

A dream cycle? I have had a dreamsicle. If you really mean a dream cycle then yes...me too I want one...been looking for 46 years now. I could make you any number of cycles with all of this gear. You must feel like a kid of Christmas day.

1-5 var 30mg ed
1-5 adrol 50mg ed
1-16 sust 750 mg a week
1-16 deca 500mg a week
1-16 tren e 400mg a week
1-16 masteron 600mg a week
10-16 winny 50mg ed split into two am and pm
1-16 aromasin 12.5mg a day

PHURIOUS PHARMA

cmb5017 said:
nico72 said:

sustanon
deca
tren ent
masteron
winny
anadrol
anavar
aromix

Stats n cycle history please.
Sorry guys,,,43 yrs,,,15% bf 20yrs lifting ,,done 4 cycles over the years of sustanon,deca,dbol,anadrol,,,,but got a new guy with everything,,,,read up on alot and got a bunch,,,,now just want to do it right,,,,

PHURIOUS said:
1-5 var 30mg ed
1-5 adrol 50mg ed
1-16 sust 750 mg a week
1-16 deca 500mg a week
1-16 tren e 400mg a week

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Jeziz phur! He didnt say that say he was going pass the post on Goldberg and needed a ton of mass! I knew you were going to get up christmas morning ,open every present and then have every toy played with and some broken by christmas evening...lol. With a diet of just turkey..lol. Phur comes out of the gate shooting 2 six shooters!

How about 1-4 50mg drol
1-12 500 sus
1-12 400 deca
12-16 250 sus +200 deca+50mg drol. Then you saved some gear to add in on your next cycle of say 250 sus +200 deca + 400TrenE@12 weeks! The possibilities are endless here.

Ok bro, you have a couple of possibilities here. You can go heavyweight, middleweight, or bantam weight! You want to open and play with all the toys then phur has it for you.

Correct me if im wrong but he said DREAM cycle. Thats pretty fucking dreamy. Lol. And awesome

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You could make a long cycle out of this with the first portion being a bulk, and the last portion being a cut with your diet structured for both goals. I actually like that strategy myself, and this is how I would do it.

1-20 Sustanon 500mg per week
1-10 Deca 400mg per week
1-4 Anadrol 50mg per week
11-20 Tren E 400mg per week
11-20 Masteron E 600mg per week
13-20 Winstrol 50mg per day
1-20 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-20 caber 0.5mg twice per week

I would also strongly suggest adding GW at 20mg per day for the last 12 weeks along with S4 at 50mg per day of S4. Those will help tremendously with shredding you up, getting you hard and vascular and improving endurance. You can get them both at www.pureessencesarms.com

I don't know if you are on TRT, or still doing PCT at your age, but if you are doing PCT run this

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

PHURIOUS said:
1-5 var 30mg ed
1-5 adrol 50mg ed
1-16 sust 750 mg a week
1-16 deca 500mg a week
1-16 tren e 400mg a week

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I don't know if you are serious with this cycle or not bro, but it's completely wreckless and unnecessary. To me a dream cycle doesn't mean cramming as much shit as you can into a cycle. That's twice as much shit as I would ever run at once. More isn't better. Anadrol and Var at the same time? That's way too much toxicity from orals. And Tren and Deca at the same time? I wouldn't ever recommend two nandrolones at once. That sounds like a bad idea for anyone that isn't a very advanced user. I've never even ran two nandrolones at once. It's best to pick one or the other and run them at an effective dose. That could be a real problematic cycle. There is a correct way to structure things without being wreckless. This cycle is a very poor example in my opinion.

nico72 said:
Ok,,I like that cycle PHURIOUS,,,now how would i take them weekly ,,such as all 750 sus at once?

No you could break them all up into multiple injects. Like sust into three. The rest into two. U can do it however u want really.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

RickRock said:
PHURIOUS said:
1-5 var 30mg ed
1-5 adrol 50mg ed
1-16 sust 750 mg a week
1-16 deca 500mg a week
1-16 tren e 400mg a week

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I don't know if you are serious with this cycle or not bro, but it's completely wreckless and unnecessary. To me a dream cycle doesn't mean cramming as much shit as you can into a cycle. That's twice as much shit as I would ever run at once. More isn't better. Anadrol and Var at the same time? That's way too much toxicity from orals. And Tren and Deca at the same time? I wouldn't ever recommend two nandrolones at once. That sounds like a bad idea for anyone that isn't a very advanced user. I've never even ran two nandrolones at once. It's best to pick one or the other and run them at an effective dose. That could be a real problematic cycle. There is a correct way to structure things without being wreckless. This cycle is a very poor example in my opinion.

yeah that's overboard in my opinion....some people don't care though man, they do whatever they want..

RickRock said:
PHURIOUS said:
1-5 var 30mg ed
1-5 adrol 50mg ed
1-16 sust 750 mg a week
1-16 deca 500mg a week
1-16 tren e 400mg a week

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Those are all pretty standard dosages for each product. Not sure how u see that as wreckless. But ok. Everyone has their own opinion i guess. I used the products he had listed that he wants to use. Thats on him. Right?

I mean really everyone is their own man and they are gonna do what they wanna do no matter what we say. So why not steer them w standard dosages so that they dont just use all the products at high dosages.

Do you really think if you tell him to run just the sust and tren with the winny and some sarms he is gonna do that? No. He is gonna say ok ill do that and then go off and do whatever he wants.

We all know this. It happens time and time again.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:
PHURIOUS said:
1-5 var 30mg ed
1-5 adrol 50mg ed
1-16 sust 750 mg a week
1-16 deca 500mg a week
1-16 tren e 400mg a week

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Those are all pretty standard dosages for each product. Not sure how u see that as wreckless. But ok. Everyone has their own opinion i guess. I used the products he had listed that he wants to use. Thats on him. Right?

I mean really everyone is their own man and they are gonna do what they wanna do no matter what we say. So why not steer them w standard dosages so that they dont just use all the products at high dosages.

Do you really think if you tell him to run just the sust and tren with the winny and some sarms he is gonna do that? No. He is gonna say ok ill do that and then go off and do whatever he wants.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

yeah, i agree he's going to do whatever he wants regardless but this dude clearly doesn't know what he's asking/doing. 7 different compounds at once? hes only done sus, deca, dbol/adrol. now he has lost 35 lbs and he wants to immediately jump on tren, masteron, winny, and anavar along with everything else? IT is just so overboard it is comical..

PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:
PHURIOUS said:
1-5 var 30mg ed
1-5 adrol 50mg ed
1-16 sust 750 mg a week
1-16 deca 500mg a week
1-16 tren e 400mg a week

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

The correct thing to do would be to advise people properly.mif they want to go against the grain and do things their own way, that's on them. But to blatantly give them wreckless advice is not acceptable in my opinion. I laid out for him a great cycle to use all of them compounds in a constructive manner rather than all at once, which I think is a much better, safer, and effective game plan rather than running a pro bodybuilder type stack that I wouldnt ever even consider myself

OK,,LET'S CLEAR THIS UP,,,,,I ASKED FOR ADVICE ON A DREAM CYCLE TO GET ME BACK TO NORMAL AND SAID I HAVE ALL THIS GEAR " HOW SHOULD I TAKE IT?" I KNOW ITS A TON OF GEAR AND THAT'S Y I ASKED FOR ADVICE. I DIDN'T SAY I WAS GONNA TAKE ALL AT ONCE , BUT WAS HOPING FOR A GOOD CYCLE TO BLEND IT ALL IN OVER TIME TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL WHICH IS TO BE 230 LBS AND AROUND 12 % BF LIKE I WAS BEFORE MY INJURY..i WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE THOUGHTS AND NOW I WILL FIGURE OUT THE DIRECTION TO GO. I'M NOT SOME DREAMER LOOKING FOR NEXT BIG THING,,IT'S ALL ABOUT HARD WORK AND DIET, THE GEAR WILL ASSIST IN A POSITIVE WAY TO GET ME THERE, BUT TRUST ME,I'M FAR FROM RECKLESS.... I'VE BEEN OUT OF THE GAME FOR A BIT BUT NOT STUPID....THANKS AGAIN AND KEEPING COMING WITH IDEAS,,,TY

Top Bottom