1-16 tren e 400mg a week
1-16 masteron 600mg a week
10-16 winny 50mg ed split into two am and pm
1-16 aromasin 12.5mg a day

PHURIOUS PHARMA

^ ^ ^ AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE !!

Re: RE: Trying to put a dream cycle together

nico72 said:
ok,,i'm 195 lbs after a major shoulder tear and i'm trying to get back to 230 lbs.....things i got down are diet and gym,,,,,now i have my gear,,,and plenty of it,so please help set up the cycle to get back . need help with doses and stack

Sorry guys,,,43 yrs,,,15% bf 20yrs lifting ,,done 4 cycles over the years of sustanon,deca,dbol,anadrol,,,,but got a new guy with everything,,,,read up on alot and got a bunch,,,,now just want to do it right,,,,

sustanon
deca
tren ent
masteron
winny
anadrol
anavar
arimidex
Just watch your bp. If anything I would drop the dbol. A lot of guys would hate on the drol but I love drol personaly. Just depends how it treats you.
The one thing I dislike about drol in my bulking cycles is I can't eat properly on it.

Good luck on your cycle man. Oh and one other thing. I would swap the dex for aromasin.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would honestly do test and anavar only man for your first cycle back. You don't want to increase strength so much that you end up hurting your shoulder again. You want to be very careful going back into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
I would honestly do test and anavar only man for your first cycle back. You don't want to increase strength so much that you end up hurting your shoulder again. You want to be very careful going back into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not his first cycle. Its his first cycle since coming back to the gym and what not.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom