Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tripple Stack Log Cutting phase

Awesome work and congrats on the changes. As most of us have experienced even the smallest changes are huge victories.

emperor said:
Hi everyone

sorry for not posting this past weekend i was busy.

Last week i upped the dosage of s4 to 60mg. After a week I saw no adverse effects. I decided to up the dosage to 75 mg. I still experience the yellow tint buts it not worse or anything. its manageable.

I noticed i am getting stronger. I think i have recomped a little. I think i have built lean muscle mass but i believe i lost some bodyfat as well. I posted a pic on instagram for my friends to show my end of August progress and a few say they noticeably see a difference :).

I look forward to seeing what the next several months bring.

Thank you and to your successs.
-Emperor

definitely a great start bro... be very careful with the s4 dosing because the ore rapid you increase, the likelihood of a creep up with your metabolite binding is and it will come quick... make sure you follow the protocol and ease into it as much as possible... keep up the great work bro... there are plenty more gains ahead

Hi Everyone

I hope your having a great week and for my fellow americans I hope you guys/gals had a great labor day weekend.

Update I am continuing to notice results from the stack.

1. I bought a teenage mutant Ninja turtles shirt ( badass I know) that was a Large instead of an xtralarge that I normally get. It was tight everywhere and wasn't comfortable to wear so I hung it back up. This past Friday about 10 days after I put it away I decided to wear it out and it was tight around my chest, arms and loose on my stomach! I have noticed noticeable fatloss on my waist and other areas.

2. Strength is still increasing.

3. vascularity is increasing and I look bigger. My friend this past Friday went to me and gave me major props.

4. I decided to weigh myself first time since coming back from my LA trip and I lost 10lbs. Pretty stoked Im quite positive I haven't lost any muscle.

5. I am still doing 75mg of s4. The vision sides don't really bother me. Although I went to a club and all the flashing lights were very trippy but nothing bad. This coming weekend I am going to up the dose 85.

6. so far I see a benefit of all the sarms however s4 is probably my favorite. If any sarms come out similar to the effects count me in!

I kind of tweaked one of my right shoulder muscles which kinda hurts when I lift my right arm forward. Hopefully in a few days it will heal but im still offcourse going to work out just be extra careful.

to your success
Emperor

emperor said:
Hi Everyone

I hope your having a great week and for my fellow americans I hope you guys/gals had a great labor day weekend.

1. I bought a teenage mutant Ninja turtles shirt ( badass I know) that was a Large instead of an xtralarge that I normally get. It was tight everywhere and wasn't comfortable to wear so I hung it back up. This past Friday about 10 days after I put it away I decided to wear it out and it was tight around my chest, arms and loose on my stomach! I have noticed noticeable fatloss on my waist and other areas.

3. vascularity is increasing and I look bigger. My friend this past Friday went to me and gave me major props.

4. I decided to weigh myself first time since coming back from my LA trip and I lost 10lbs. Pretty stoked Im quite positive I haven't lost any muscle.

5. I am still doing 75mg of s4. The vision sides don't really bother me. Although I went to a club and all the flashing lights were very trippy but nothing bad. This coming weekend I am going to up the dose 85.

6. so far I see a benefit of all the sarms however s4 is probably my favorite. If any sarms come out similar to the effects count me in!

I kind of tweaked one of my right shoulder muscles which kinda hurts when I lift my right arm forward. Hopefully in a few days it will heal but im still offcourse going to work out just be extra careful.

to your success
Emperor

Wow, awesome update brother! Everything seems to be going your way, and you are making some great progress! I have to agree with you about S4. The effects are incredible, and it most definitely my favorite sarm as well. The strength, hardness, fat loss, and vascularity are pretty nice from it. Keep,up the great work!

emperor said:
Hi Everyone

to your success
Emperor

THANK YOU for the update bro... i LOVE the TNMT shirts and if they fit nice they do make you look bad ass!! LOLLL great work on the weight loss brother... I have always said that s4 is my favorite... keep on the protocol so you can ensure the best chance of making it through brother... VERY nice work and keep the updates coming

Hi Everyone

So status update everything is going well.

When i did my LA trip i wasnt careful with diet so i gained weight.

Since then so like over 3 weeks i dropped 12 lbs so now im down to 212 which is awesome.

I am getting compliments. A friends father asked me where do i get the steroids from lol. I noticed clothing fitting better and my waist is looking alot slimmer.

Strength is still good. My cardio is doing well.

I went up in my s4 dosing. i am now at 90. Sides are fine. The vision only bothers me when i am in a club its hard to see but anywhere else i am fine.

I am def happy with the results.

Thank you for the positive thoughts and vibes.

Best
emperor

emperor said:
Hi Everyone

Since then so like over 3 weeks i dropped 12 lbs so now im down to 212 which is awesome.

I am getting compliments. A friends father asked me where do i get the steroids from lol. I noticed clothing fitting better and my waist is looking alot slimmer.

I went up in my s4 dosing. i am now at 90. Sides are fine. The vision only bothers me when i am in a club its hard to see but anywhere else i am fine.

Best
emperor

that's excellent bro... 12 pounds in 3 weeks bro? that's EXCELLENT especially considering you went on a trip and ate freely... you still have a long way to go so just imagine how much more is ahead! great work!! keep the updates coming!

emperor said:
Hi Everyone

Best
emperor

You must have really tightened that diet up a lot once you got back. I'm sure a lot of it was water, because I know this all too well myself. When I go on vacation, I go on vacation from everything including my diet and working out. I eat how I want, whatever I want, and whenever I want. Last time I went on vacation I gained 13 lbs in 6 days, and it took a couple weeks to get back to normal.

I'm glad you got back on track and are back on track, but it's good to enjoy yourself a little when on vacation. That's what life is about brother! Now keep killing it! You've done awesome so far, and I'm happy that the sides from S4 aren't too bad for you. That's an incredible compound for shredding up and hardening up

hi guys

Things have been going well. No complaints

I did a dexa scan and it said i lost 5% bodyfat/12lbs of fat and gained 7 lbs of lean mass. I took my last dexa scan in early july i started my tripple stack early august. I can tell the tripple stack made a difference.

Thank you
Rob

hi guys

I did a dexa scan and it said i lost 5% bodyfat/12lbs of fat and gained 7 lbs of lean mass. I took my last dexa scan in early july i started my tripple stack early august. I can tell the tripple stack made a difference.

Thank you
Rob

bro, thats HUGE... are you kidding?? you DROPPED 5% and GAINED 7 lbs... shit bro... you know how difficult that is to do?? that's HUGE progress! congratulations!

hi guys

Thank you
Rob

Wow....seriously man?! That's really damn incredible. That is much better than most people get on a heavy AAS cycle! Well done! Those are some AMAZING results!

bro, thats HUGE... are you kidding?? you DROPPED 5% and GAINED 7 lbs... shit bro... you know how difficult that is to do?? that's HUGE progress! congratulations!

Oops I should have double checked it was 6 lbs muscle not 7 but I'm stoked :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....seriously man?! That's really damn incredible. That is much better than most people get on a heavy AAS cycle! Well done! Those are some AMAZING results!

Actually it was 6lbs muscle gain not 7. I'm def impressed.

Actually it was 6lbs muscle gain not 7. I'm def impressed.

bro 6 or 7 who cares... thats damn nice work... im very impressed... i dont think you realize how much you just accomplished right there... trust me, thats VERY impressive and im not blowing that out of proportion at all...

Hi everyone

Things are going well. I have about 3 weeks left in my log however my s4 is running low, because i started upping the s4 doses pretty high early on. Soon i will put a order in for another vial so i can complete the full 3 weeks. Until then i am lowering the s4 to 50 mgs so i dont run out before my next batch comes in.

update i upped my weight a few lbs on every lift i have done. I upped the resistance and incline on my cardio machines.

I am very happy with the results so far.

best
emperor

Hi everyone

Things are going well. I have about 3 weeks left in my log however my s4 is running low, because i started upping the s4 doses pretty high early on. Soon i will put a order in for another vial so i can complete the full 3 weeks. Until then i am lowering the s4 to 50 mgs so i dont run out before my next batch comes in.

update i upped my weight a few lbs on every lift i have done. I upped the resistance and incline on my cardio machines.

best
emperor

excellent bro! im glad you are able to raise the dose of s4... you can really see added benefits hitting higher numbers... keep the updates coming!

Hi everyone

best
emperor
You really killed this cycle bro! Awesome work and incredible results all the way

Hi everyone

This past weekend was my bday weekend. I turned thirty on monday so i kinda partied not much fitness or diet lol. However My dirty thirty comes only once in a lifetime haha.

I am still able to do 50-1 hr of cardio a day and i even increased incline and resistance. I was able to go up in lifts such as Calf raises, bent over one arm dumbbell row, leg press, hack squat, seated rows. I dont get tired lifting weights. I can keep on going and going.

Anyhow i am almost finished with my cutting cycle. i will be done oct. 31 then i start pct. As i stated in a previous post i ran out of S4 and i was going to purchase more but since i only had a few weeks left i decided to not buy anything and wait until my next cycle. Also my vision returned to normal very quickly. If anybody is worried about the vision side effects it was manageable and worth it.

I am very happy with the results i have attained and i am closer to my goal. On my Facebook i said i wanted to get lean enough for my 6 pack to show by mid/late June 2016. I have about 20-25 lbs left to lose for that goal to happen.
After PCT is done, starting December i want to do another cutting sarms cycle and if the new Sarms that are coming in are good for fat loss then i might incorporate them in my cycle.

Thank you for the support
Emperor

Hi everyone

This past weekend was my bday weekend. I turned thirty on monday so i kinda partied not much fitness or diet lol. However My dirty thirty comes only once in a lifetime haha.

I am still able to do 50-1 hr of cardio a day and i even increased incline and resistance. I was able to go up in lifts such as Calf raises, bent over one arm dumbbell row, leg press, hack squat, seated rows. I dont get tired lifting weights. I can keep on going and going.

Anyhow i am almost finished with my cutting cycle. i will be done oct. 31 then i start pct. As i stated in a previous post i ran out of S4 and i was going to purchase more but since i only had a few weeks left i decided to not buy anything and wait until my next cycle. Also my vision returned to normal very quickly. If anybody is worried about the vision side effects it was manageable and worth it.

I am very happy with the results i have attained and i am closer to my goal. On my Facebook i said i wanted to get lean enough for my 6 pack to show by mid/late June 2016. I have about 20-25 lbs left to lose for that goal to happen.
After PCT is done, starting December i want to do another cutting sarms cycle and if the new Sarms that are coming in are good for fat loss then i might incorporate them in my cycle.

Thank you for the support
Emperor

wow awesome man. keep up the consistency.

and the news SARMS should be out around Halloween and i know Dylan has made some new stacks up. i believe the SR 9009 deemed exercise in a bottle, would fit into your cutting goals. keep an eye out for dylans articles on the new SARMS for more info

Top Bottom