Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tripple Stack Log Cutting phase

wow awesome man. keep up the consistency.

and the news SARMS should be out around Halloween and i know Dylan has made some new stacks up. i believe the SR 9009 deemed exercise in a bottle, would fit into your cutting goals. keep an eye out for dylans articles on the new SARMS for more info

Thanks brotha! I will keep an eye out for this and others sarms coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brotha! I will keep an eye out for this and others sarms coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should be very soon man. Lots of new additions are coming and I think everyone will really like it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hi everyone

This past weekend was my bday weekend. I turned thirty on monday so i kinda partied not much fitness or diet lol. However My dirty thirty comes only once in a lifetime haha.

I am still able to do 50-1 hr of cardio a day and i even increased incline and resistance. I was able to go up in lifts such as Calf raises, bent over one arm dumbbell row, leg press, hack squat, seated rows. I dont get tired lifting weights. I can keep on going and going.

Anyhow i am almost finished with my cutting cycle. i will be done oct. 31 then i start pct. As i stated in a previous post i ran out of S4 and i was going to purchase more but since i only had a few weeks left i decided to not buy anything and wait until my next cycle. Also my vision returned to normal very quickly. If anybody is worried about the vision side effects it was manageable and worth it.

I am very happy with the results i have attained and i am closer to my goal. On my Facebook i said i wanted to get lean enough for my 6 pack to show by mid/late June 2016. I have about 20-25 lbs left to lose for that goal to happen.
After PCT is done, starting December i want to do another cutting sarms cycle and if the new Sarms that are coming in are good for fat loss then i might incorporate them in my cycle.

Thank you for the support
Emperor

Wow! Nice results brother! You really did well. Thank you for the update! As stated, the new sarms I think you will really enjoy.....especially SR9009 which is right up your alley in terms of your fat loss goal. From the sounds of it, when mixed with GW and S4 it is
Really unbelievable in that department, so I would highly recommend that to you

Top Bottom