napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triple X

I tried it (one dropper) yesterday before my chest workout & honestly I wasn't blown away.I just did two droppers today before doing my back workout.I'll follow up in a couple hours.

cool how long before workout

Yesterday I took it about 45 min pwo.Same as today.Getting on the elliptical now for 25min then to the weights.I'm not knocking it at all,just didn't notice much of a difference between the triple x & the liquiCia I usually take pwo.

I usually do cardio after I lift walk on treadmill or go run a hill, calves get so pumped from walking I have to get off.

I tried it (one dropper) yesterday before my chest workout & honestly I wasn't blown away.I just did two droppers today before doing my back workout.I'll follow up in a couple hours.

It has a lot to do with how much glycogen you have in your body too. Pumps won't be there if you are carb deplete and low on glycogen at all. I don't know if that's the case with you, but just thought I'd make you aware of it

It has a lot to do with how much glycogen you have in your body too. Pumps won't be there if you are carb deplete and low on glycogen at all. I don't know if that's the case with you, but just thought I'd make you aware of it

I've been off keto the past few weeks,still watching not to eat too many carbs though.Well I had a KILLER pump with the two droppers.Just got done with my back & my bi's,traps & lats are fucking engorged.

I've been off keto the past few weeks,still watching not to eat too many carbs though.Well I had a KILLER pump with the two droppers.Just got done with my back & my bi's,traps & lats are fucking engorged.

Sounds good bro. I know I personally get some sick pumps from it, but if it's following a really low carb day, the pumps just aren't there no matter what I'm on

i have to use two droppers of it now too... i never got a lot from one but you know how that is, more do than dont... we just happen to need more... try taking it 30 minutes before your workout as well...

Top Bottom