napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triple X

Chief

What's up guys just wanted to give a review of sarmsx triple x. I was skeptical at first but got a bottle to try and I'm pleased to say I did. I've used it twice once for a back workout and for arms yesterday. The pump is unlike anything I've experienced, it's unreal. I had several people comment on how good I looked the blood flow is just unbeleivable. This shit is the real deal guys if you have been on the fence. No it does not make your shit hard while your trying to lift weights lol. The only negative thing I have to say is I've had a bad headache after both workouts. Get some triple X and GW and your good to go!

I'm on the other end of the fence, I used it for the other purpose lol as I have a jug of pre-workout and it works very well for that too.

it truly has an amazing pump bro! especially with GW stacked ! great reviee

I used it for both purposes and gotta say I am the man dammit. Once I screwed up and had some trapped in the rubber part and basically took a double dose on accident... headache from hell, had to rub one out twice to feel slightly better. My junk could've poked a hole through my wall if I bumped into one. Diamond hard.

What's up guys just wanted to give a review of sarmsx triple x. I was skeptical at first but got a bottle to try and I'm pleased to say I did. I've used it twice once for a back workout and for arms yesterday. The pump is unlike anything I've experienced, it's unreal. I had several people comment on how good I looked the blood flow is just unbeleivable. This shit is the real deal guys if you have been on the fence. No it does not make your shit hard while your trying to lift weights lol. The only negative thing I have to say is I've had a bad headache after both workouts. Get some triple X and GW and your good to go!
Thanks for the awesome review bro! Triple X is no joke both in the bedroom and the gym, and its become one of my favorite sarmsx products to use because of it.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm just gonna chime in and say I love that triple x man. It's so good in the bedroom that I didn't want to use it in the gym for the longest time...

And then I did once and was hooked to use it in the gym too.

Nice feedback....we're always quick to complain and it's nice to see credit where it's due.

Chief; you mentioned blood flow as well as headaches. Probably related. Could be a little higher blood pressure than your used to. I take a 200 mg Ibuprofen and 81 mg baby asprin in the AM to keep blood pressure in check. Also look into Hawthorne Berry, taurine....

I always know when the Tripple x starts to hit me, i feel a slight build up of pressure between my eyes. Kind of like my eyes got slightly heavier, I take half daily along with GW 30 min before gym. I don't feel like i am speeding or jumping outta my skin, but i do notice a good kick and the urge to get to the gym and start getting to work.

Last edited:
I always know when the Tripple x starts to hit me, i feel a slight build up of pressure between my eyes. Kind of like my eyes got slightly heavier, I take half daily along with GW 30 min before gym. I don't feel like i am speeding or jumping outta my skin, but i do notice a good kick and the urge to get to the gym and start getting to work.

exactly without the crash of normal pwo's

You need to have more hydration. If the problem ever comes up (no pun intended) simply have 2 spoons of peanut butter.

damn right bro... hydration is the key as you point out... ive never had a headache from it once... i can see it happening to someone, especially a novice user who doses too high... you have to get used to it like anything else and because the formula is so strong (everyone can thank me for that because that was all due to my persistence on the dosing when it first came out) it needs to be eased into... im at the point now where i can take 2 ML's of it with no issue whatsoever... thats my dose for my time with my wife, LOL and for the gym i go with 1 ML... its best when first using to just use 1/2 ml for at least a week, then work your way up...

I'm sold, adding it to the cart next time I order from Sarmsx.

First time I took it.....my boy was stuck to my forehead, I got up to go to the bathroom and it knocked a lamp off the end table and wound up standing of my hands to take a pee..........;)

First time I took it.....my boy was stuck to my forehead, I got up to go to the bathroom and it knocked a lamp off the end table and wound up standing of my hands to take a pee..........;)

LMFAO... im cracking up bro... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL your shit was only 2 inches... OFF THE GROUND! LOLLLL that's how i feel on it for real...

Top Bottom