Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Traps aren't growing.

Definitely. Rack pulls are EXCELLENT for trap development

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Especially high pin rack pulls. looks like a quarter rep, but you get a really good strech!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Wide grip up right rows in the smith machine so you have that slight backward tilt that really hits my traps and rear delts

Its hard to concentrate on lats with all the other muscles involved in nearly every movement that attacks them. Ensure you are focusing on form and not cheating with momentum, utilizing other muscle groups etc. I find if I go a little lighter and maintain slow, strick form my traps burnnnnnnn. Thats when I know Im doing it right. Everyone is different though.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Absolutely, that's the #1 movement for back. When I started doing pull ups, I could only do one. I would do one, rest a few seconds, do one more, then another until I got 12 reps. Hey, it's still 12 reps, but in time, I was banging them out. I didn't even know my back was developing so well until people started telling me.

Shrugs front and rear, upright rows and heavy ass farmers walk... all you need. Of course with a weight that allows you to feel the burn at about rep #8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found bent over rows at a 45 degree angle instead of a 90 degree hits them pretty well.Also cleans & overhead presses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang cleans are where it's at for traps.... at least I respond very well to them. I've made tremendous progress with behind the neck pull downs as well

Top Bottom