Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Traps aren't growing.

IMO to have big traps you have to start with genetics for them. Don't get me wrong, obviously doing shrugs, deadlifts, ext will stimulate them, but at the end up the day most muscle groups and how big they can get is all genetics. My traps and chest I can just stare at them and they will grow. Arms on the other hand....not so much. lol

Yeah I agree that genetics play a big role, I have always had good traps even when I didn't work them out. I'll try the suggestions given to me here, maybe shock them into some more growth.
Maybe you could stare at mine for awhile haha, I could use some of those stare gains.

No supplement beats hard work

Yeah I agree that genetics play a big role, I have always had good traps even when I didn't work them out. I'll try the suggestions given to me here, maybe shock them into some more growth.
Maybe you could stare at mine for awhile haha, I could use some of those stare gains.

No supplement beats hard work

I'm staring at my screen now.... do you feel the buuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnn?? Can you feel the fucking BUUURRRNNNAAAHHH! Whooooo! NICE!

View attachment 1827

Elliot hulse highly recommends cleans for trap growth. I've noticed a lot of growth in my traps and I definitely feel a lot of post workout pain after doing cleans, just the motion from going to the hips to the shoulders really works them. Also great for grip strength and explosiveness

Try NOT bent over lateral raises for volume. Light/moderate weight so you can reqlly bring them high and contract the traps up high instead of bent over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a couple of 100lb dumbells & walk around with them everywhere.Your traps will GROW.

For me, I have disengage my arms as much as possible. Same with the lat pull down machine. It's hard taking yor arms out of play with heavy weight. I also shrug with reverse grip, behind the back and wide to narrow grips. On gear, traps and shoulders get outrageously developed. Thats how you can ofter identify the gear users.

Get a couple of 100lb dumbells & walk around with them everywhere.Your traps will GROW.

There's nothing that builds traps bigger than grabbing some heavy ass weight. That's for sure. Deadlifts are great for traps too, as well as any heavy pulling exercises

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You may get weird looks but not sure if I can even explain this... the only thing that makes my traps sore anymore, go to a rack/cable machine where you can put the pulley all the way down, use a straight handle curl bar attachment, back up to it reach down behind your back and grab the bar, slightly keep your knees bent and put your body on an angle forward, hands should be palms facing backward, do shrugs like that. I just do until failure as that machine only goes to 200. 3-4 sets, you can really isolate the trap with the cable and burn the fuck out of it.

Big traps = heavy barbell shrugs, heavy db shrugs, heavy farmers walk, heavy deadlifts, & ALOT of food.

For me, I have disengage my arms as much as possible. Same with the lat pull down machine. It's hard taking yor arms out of play with heavy weight. I also shrug with reverse grip, behind the back and wide to narrow grips. On gear, traps and shoulders get outrageously developed. Thats how you can ofter identify the gear users.

Yes. I believe it has something to do with the amount of androgen receptors sites in the shoulder/trap area. And the stronger of an androgen you take, the more popped out and developed they look, hence trenbolone.

Yes. I believe it has something to do with the amount of androgen receptors sites in the shoulder/trap area. And the stronger of an androgen you take, the more popped out and developed they look, hence trenbolone.
This. Gear + genetically big traps = I don't even train them directly and they're still my most devolved body part. Deadlifts and lateral raises are enough. Now if only the rest of my body was that easy to develop...

Like forearms for example [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

This. Gear + genetically big traps = I don't even train them directly and they're still my most devolved body part. Deadlifts and lateral raises are enough. Now if only the rest of my body was that easy to develop...

Exactly, I don't even train my traps they've always been naturally big and shoulders always broad. Tren, Anadrol, Dbol or 1G of Test and they look like they're being pumped on a daily. They do give away that I do steroids look.

This may sound odd to some but rack pulls really helped me with the lower portion of my traps. Also, really letting your shoulders drop during shrugs to get as much stretch as possible and really squeeze at the top. Lastly farmers walks gets them really well.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

i x2 this, rack pulls very underestimated for the benefits it has.

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -1 day left-

Same here. Haven't done a shrug since high school. I don't believe they're even that good for traps but that's JMO.

Same here. Haven't done a shrug since high school. I don't believe they're even that good for traps but that's JMO.

In my experience they are not. I used to shrug like there was no tomorrow years ago and it didn't do shit for my traps. My traps blew up when I dropped shrugs and did a lot more heavy presses, and heavier pulls

In my experience they are not. I used to shrug like there was no tomorrow years ago and it didn't do shit for my traps. My traps blew up when I dropped shrugs and did a lot more heavy presses, and heavier pulls

Yeah I see guys trying to do heavy ass shrugs all the time and they have tiny traps. Honestly never seen a guy with big traps doing shrugs I don't think. Mine grew from dumbell lateral raises I guess because I go so high with them.

Top Bottom