napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

**Transformation Contest Log: Mycrosstobare**

What's up for those who are reading this. Some of you I have interacted with, and some I have not. However, I'm just stoked to be running another log. My current stats are as follows:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 205 lbs
BF: 12-15%
Diet: In check for gainsville.... My daily caloric intake will fluctuate based on the day, but it will range from 4000 calories to 6000 calories. This is to help prevent putting on that much fat while bulking. I am currently bulking for the next 12 - 16 weeks, before I start for a cut for a show in November.

My background: I have done several SARMs cycles, all SARMs from sarmsx.com and had amazing results each and everytime. I have run one AAS cycle last year of just Test E at 350 mgs a week. This was to see how my body responded to AAS, and also ran S4 and GW 501516 with the AAS as it was a cut cycle. I was definitely stoked with the results. I will be ordering another AAS cycle for this bulk, and I'm not running anything complicated as I am taking it slow with AAS, trying different stuff out and taking advice from the guys who have been here for a while. Being that this is only my second cycle, I will be running on oral with a injectable and a couple of SARMs as I have run every SARM before so I know how they affect my body.

Cycle:
Test C 500 mg (1 - 12 weeks)
D Bol 20 mg (1 - 4 weeks) (Or T-Bol, leaning more to T-Bol as recommended.)
MK 677 25mg (1-12 weeks)
LGD 10mg (1-12 weeks)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (1-12 weeks)

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
GW 501516 20 mg (1-4 weeks)
MK 2866 (1-4 weeks)

Goals:
I'm looking to make steady gains and get another 15lbs. I'm shooting for 220lbs by the end of this, possible 225lbs before I get ready for my cut. My goal is to bulk clean, with an occasional cheat meal, once every couple of weeks, to keep lean. My workout program is full of super sets, super sets, and uh more super sets to help with hypertrophy. I'm also looking to bench 405 by the end of the year, which is just a random goal of mine. I'm currently not on anything and have made my way to 335 for bench. I don't care to much for my squat weight as I have tendonitis in my knee and don't feel like tearing my knee up anymore than it's already been tore up. Pics will be posted in the following post to get the ball rolling.

5fbfa5a7e46ea51959bab4255b186f87.jpg

bed27cbe6326124298f89c431e5dc161.jpg

ba16e295cb1f58b57cfe62e2e7bb6ce6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Entry 3 Feb 2016

Waiting on the rest of my cycle to arrive, however the workout program I'm using already had me running to the bathroom on the second day to throw up everywhere. It is not crossfit, and I'm pretty sure it was due to the fact that I was rushed through the day and went to the gym not even 30 mins after eating my first meal. Not the first time this has happened to me, and I'm sure it won't be the last. However, back on topic of where I am at. Body weight and BF% are still sitting at the same currently. My meals are sitting on average of 4,000 calories a day, except on my shoulder days where I eat 5,000 - 6,000 calories. The concept behind more calories on those days is to help push more nutrients into those muscles and help them grow a little more. My goal with this bulk is to ultimately make some head way with rounding out my shoulders a little more.

My current workout plan for this month involves warming up for 10-15 mins doing some light cardio, then moving to stretch and work core. After that right into the weight training which consist of 4 supersets of 3 exercises. Yesterday's workout started with 20-15-12 Deadlifts, Sumo Dumbbell Deadlifts, Cable Machine Curls.

My overall gains and recovery are still the same as I'm not on cycle just yet, but once I hop on I will have more detailed information about how everything is working in my system. A quick flashback to my previous cycle had me running a lower end test dosage of 350mg Test E a week, while this cycle will have me up to 500 mg of Test C as week.

I'm pretty stoked!

Entry 3 Feb 2016

Waiting on the rest of my cycle to arrive, however the workout program I'm using already had me running to the bathroom on the second day to throw up everywhere. It is not crossfit, and I'm pretty sure it was due to the fact that I was rushed through the day and went to the gym not even 30 mins after eating my first meal. Not the first time this has happened to me, and I'm sure it won't be the last. However, back on topic of where I am at. Body weight and BF% are still sitting at the same currently. My meals are sitting on average of 4,000 calories a day, except on my shoulder days where I eat 5,000 - 6,000 calories. The concept behind more calories on those days is to help push more nutrients into those muscles and help them grow a little more. My goal with this bulk is to ultimately make some head way with rounding out my shoulders a little more.

My current workout plan for this month involves warming up for 10-15 mins doing some light cardio, then moving to stretch and work core. After that right into the weight training which consist of 4 supersets of 3 exercises. Yesterday's workout started with 20-15-12 Deadlifts, Sumo Dumbbell Deadlifts, Cable Machine Curls.

My overall gains and recovery are still the same as I'm not on cycle just yet, but once I hop on I will have more detailed information about how everything is working in my system. A quick flashback to my previous cycle had me running a lower end test dosage of 350mg Test E a week, while this cycle will have me up to 500 mg of Test C as week.

I'm pretty stoked!
Pharmacom gainzzz on the way!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Entry 7 Feb 2017

No real change to stats as of yet, which I will post changes to stats every Sunday. That is when I do all my weight, BF%, and measurements. Yesterday was chest day, still continuing to go with a high rep program and lots of super sets. Started off with 20-15-12 reps on flat bench press at 225lbs supersetted with dumbbell chest flyes 30lb dumbbells. Moved to incline bench press at 185lbs, same rep scheme, super setted with cross over chest incline dumbell tricep extensions. I'm sure there is a simpler word or name for that, and it's not as complicated as it sounds lol. Moved to pec dec, coupled with tricep kick backs, then leg press into calf raises. Finishing off with tricep extensions and seated calf raises.

I'm still continuing with my diet and eating clean, minus a cheat meal at the end of the week, which isn't anything more than pizza. Feeling pretty good, as I am running MK-2866 while I wait on the rest of the cycle to get the ball rolling. Still pretty stoked like a kid in a candy store. I'd like to thank BigBuisness for helping me with all the ordering stuff in advance, the man has been on point with all my questions and keeping me in the loop with everything.

Entry 7 Feb 2017

No real change to stats as of yet, which I will post changes to stats every Sunday. That is when I do all my weight, BF%, and measurements. Yesterday was chest day, still continuing to go with a high rep program and lots of super sets. Started off with 20-15-12 reps on flat bench press at 225lbs supersetted with dumbbell chest flyes 30lb dumbbells. Moved to incline bench press at 185lbs, same rep scheme, super setted with cross over chest incline dumbell tricep extensions. I'm sure there is a simpler word or name for that, and it's not as complicated as it sounds lol. Moved to pec dec, coupled with tricep kick backs, then leg press into calf raises. Finishing off with tricep extensions and seated calf raises.

I'm still continuing with my diet and eating clean, minus a cheat meal at the end of the week, which isn't anything more than pizza. Feeling pretty good, as I am running MK-2866 while I wait on the rest of the cycle to get the ball rolling. Still pretty stoked like a kid in a candy store. I'd like to thank BigBuisness for helping me with all the ordering stuff in advance, the man has been on point with all my questions and keeping me in the loop with everything.
Thank you bro. I appreciate the kind words.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Subbed in. How is the mk-2866 treating you? I got a bottle with my mini pct and can't wait to run it
I'm a big fan of Mk-2866. I run MK-2866 with my PCT as well and as a bridge between cycles whether its a SARMs stack or AAS cycle. The recovery and strength gains are amazing and they were noticeable for me between week 4 and 6. Definitely love it.

Thank you bro. I appreciate the kind words.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders
I'm just speaking the truth brother. You've been awesome and on point. Thank you again. I'm still jittery waiting haha

Top Bottom