Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Touchdown

MrJ87

Thanks for putting up with my all of my questions guys. my sr9009 is finally here lol.. don't get too excited I'll have a thousand more questions before it's over with lol..

I'll start with what is the consistency of it supposed to be? As its not mixing too well in the solution, flakey/powdery.. is this because of the cooler weather and it sitting before I got to it or something I just have to get used to? I'm planning on starting tomorrow. Thanks

your done with the questions... your maxed out man... fuck! LMFAO... just kidding... dont worry, sr9009 consistency is different... shake well before each use and your all good...

As said, just shake it up before each dose and you are good to go. I'm sure you will love it. Keep us updated!

your done with the questions... your maxed out man... fuck! LMFAO... just kidding... dont worry, sr9009 consistency is different... shake well before each use and your all good...

Lol thanks dude. When I was 25 or so I ran a couple cycles of cypionate and never felt better in my life. Can I expect anything remotely close to that with anything other than running test? I'm 29 now and just feel like my feet are dragging if I don't take anything to get me goin.

Lol thanks dude. When I was 25 or so I ran a couple cycles of cypionate and never felt better in my life. Can I expect anything remotely close to that with anything other than running test? I'm 29 now and just feel like my feet are dragging if I don't take anything to get me goin.
you'll see =) GW especially makes you feel amazing

Top Bottom