Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

third cycle considerations - add test or not?

Don't forget about it, just postpone it for now.

Not a problem.

I wasn't planning on starting right away anyways... targeting a start date some time in the next 8 to 12 weeks... Whenever I'm looking into something new, like adding test for the first time, I start researching it and asking questions at least a month before I even make my first purchase...

In this case I'm being doubly cautious as I've never done test and never pinned anything. There is a lot of good info on the site about pinning, diet, everything really...

Gathering that information is why I'm here and posting now.

Trying to find out what's right for me and how to do it right before even taking the first step.

Not a problem.

I wasn't planning on starting right away anyways... targeting a start date some time in the next 8 to 12 weeks... Whenever I'm looking into something new, like adding test for the first time, I start researching it and asking questions at least a month before I even make my first purchase...

In this case I'm being doubly cautious as I've never done test and never pinned anything. There is a lot of good info on the site about pinning, diet, everything really...

Gathering that information is why I'm here and posting now.

Trying to find out what's right for me and how to do it right before even taking the first step.

love that approach man very good head on your shoulders, i would damn sure make sure you have pct, protection and all of that on hand before you start but i have a feeling you will.

Hi folks,

So, I've been doing a little research on Test Cyp...

12 weeks at 350mg per week is what was proposed for a first test-only cycle earlier in the thread....

In most cases, what I've found are concentrations of Test Cyp at 250mg/mL (coming in a 20mL vial)... So, given that concentration, the volume of product I'm looking to pin each week is 350/250 = 1.4 mL. If that is correct, a single 20mL vial will be sufficient for all 12 weeks of the cycle. That said, as I understand it, test cyp is pinned twice weekly - so each pin would be 0.7mL.

If *any* of this is incorrect, please let me know. I have some followup questions about drawing and pinning but no need to put the cart before the horse. I first need to understand if I have the correct amounts and protocol to begin with.

And, just to assure everyone... I'm still doing research, I haven't spent a penny yet nor do I plan to until I've dialed in my diet a bit better (which I've been working on this week).

Thanks again fellas for all the help!

Hi folks,

So, I've been doing a little research on Test Cyp...

12 weeks at 350mg per week is what was proposed for a first test-only cycle earlier in the thread....

In most cases, what I've found are concentrations of Test Cyp at 250mg/mL (coming in a 20mL vial)... So, given that concentration, the volume of product I'm looking to pin each week is 350/250 = 1.4 mL. If that is correct, a single 20mL vial will be sufficient for all 12 weeks of the cycle. That said, as I understand it, test cyp is pinned twice weekly - so each pin would be 0.7mL.

If *any* of this is incorrect, please let me know. I have some followup questions about drawing and pinning but no need to put the cart before the horse. I first need to understand if I have the correct amounts and protocol to begin with.

And, just to assure everyone... I'm still doing research, I haven't spent a penny yet nor do I plan to until I've dialed in my diet a bit better (which I've been working on this week).

Thanks again fellas for all the help!
yes bro, i always have one extra vial on hand just in case because im a person that never leaves anything to chance but your math is correct...

yes bro, i always have one extra vial on hand just in case because im a person that never leaves anything to chance but your math is correct...

Thanks Fellas!

That's actually quite smart Dylan - never know what might happen. What's the shelf life of a vial of test cyp? Just thinking if I end up having an extra vial on hand after a cycle and want to consider using it sometime down the road?

And, regarding pinning, I've have some questions:

I've seen a lot of discussion on the site about drawing with one guage and pinning with another... any reason for this? Seems tedious to have to switch guages on a syringe - not to mention potential contamination issues (if there are any - I'm completely new to this and have no idea how needles and syringes are actually used).

Second question involves the use of Robolics products for a noob. Quite a few posts on both sides of the fence stating that Robolics products both do and do not to cause substantial post injection pain. It's confusing though to read through the threads and understand if this applies to pure Test Cyp or other, mixed compounds. Also some mention of Robolics concentrations being high, etc - but that doesn't make sense to me as it seems everywhere I look, test cyp comes in the same 250mg/mL concentration.

I'm certainly not trying to imply anything here, just looking for clarity and to understand if Robolics is the right product for a first experience. Overall it seems Robolics has a great reputation.

I could also swear there was a sticky or a thread on pinning protocols but I can't seem to find it. Pretty much explained everything that a new guy would want to know - how, where, sterilization, precautions, potential issues and how to handle them - all that... Ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks again.

Thanks Fellas!

That's actually quite smart Dylan - never know what might happen. What's the shelf life of a vial of test cyp? Just thinking if I end up having an extra vial on hand after a cycle and want to consider using it sometime down the road?

And, regarding pinning, I've have some questions:

I've seen a lot of discussion on the site about drawing with one guage and pinning with another... any reason for this? Seems tedious to have to switch guages on a syringe - not to mention potential contamination issues (if there are any - I'm completely new to this and have no idea how needles and syringes are actually used).

Second question involves the use of Robolics products for a noob. Quite a few posts on both sides of the fence stating that Robolics products both do and do not to cause substantial post injection pain. It's confusing though to read through the threads and understand if this applies to pure Test Cyp or other, mixed compounds. Also some mention of Robolics concentrations being high, etc - but that doesn't make sense to me as it seems everywhere I look, test cyp comes in the same 250mg/mL concentration.

I'm certainly not trying to imply anything here, just looking for clarity and to understand if Robolics is the right product for a first experience. Overall it seems Robolics has a great reputation.

I could also swear there was a sticky or a thread on pinning protocols but I can't seem to find it. Pretty much explained everything that a new guy would want to know - how, where, sterilization, precautions, potential issues and how to handle them - all that... Ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks again.

You buy sterile alcohol pads @ any CVS, or supermarket and they're pretty cheap.

Wipe the vial before you draw, change pins to inject. If it's too tedious then don't run AAS.

NEVER inject with the same pin twice.

Keep your extra cyp in a temperature controlled place, not too hot or cold.

Generally the lab won't be the cause of PIP, more so the individual...IMO

Thanks EZ...

I found this online which explains the need reasoning behind switching needles...

http://www.steroids.org/Steroid-Injection-101.php

Seemed to make good sense to me... If any of this information is bunk, let me know... I'll keep researching in the mean time...

I'm actually very much into procedure and details when it comes to this. I just like to understand why I'm doing something rather than just following steps without thought.

In the end, nothing is too tedious if it means it is being done right!

Thanks EZ...

I found this online which explains the need reasoning behind switching needles...

http://www.steroids.org/Steroid-Injection-101.php

Seemed to make good sense to me... If any of this information is bunk, let me know... I'll keep researching in the mean time...

I'm actually very much into procedure and details when it comes to this. I just like to understand why I'm doing something rather than just following steps without thought.

In the end, nothing is too tedious if it means it is being done right!

Brotha, if only all new guys thought this way......

I hear ya...

I don't comment on a lot of the posts I see here but I read almost all of them... Sometimes I'm just sitting in front of the screen holding my head in my hands - so many just buying random stuff from random sources and taking random amounts... It's kinda scary... Anyways - topic for another thread I guess...

Again, really appreciate the help folks!

I hear ya...

I don't comment on a lot of the posts I see here but I read almost all of them... Sometimes I'm just sitting in front of the screen holding my head in my hands - so many just buying random stuff from random sources and taking random amounts... It's kinda scary... Anyways - topic for another thread I guess...

Again, really appreciate the help folks!

It's always been that way and always will.

Top Bottom