Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

third cycle considerations - add test or not?

sherbs

Hi Folks,

I've done two cycles now with sarms and have been excited and pleased with the results...

In a couple months, I'm planning on starting a third cycle and am considering, for the first time, to introduce test.

My current stats are:
46yr old male
5' 10", 170lbs, 10 to 12% bf

I know from these forums that anyone considering a first steroid cycle to be test only so that is what I'm considering. My question is whether or not it is advisable to do test in conjunction with the sarms I've been using (S4, MK2866, LGD, & GW primarily) or to simply run a strict test-only cycle.

I'd like to stick with a 12 week cycle if it is warranted. In my experience with sarms, by the end of 12 weeks I really feel physically and mentally ready to go off cycle.

I know if I add test to a cycle, that it will come along with a number of other supporting compounds (aromatase inhibitor, more extensive PCT, etc)... I don't know precisely what such a cycle would look like so I'm here first to ask if it would be appropriate to add test at all given my stats and previous experience with sarms. If so, what would a proper cycle look like for someone who has never run test before? I'm not afraid of pinning - particularly given what I've read about orals on here. But I am a bit confused about esthers and whether they come down to personal preference or if there is some recommendation for a first time user.

Thank you so much of any and all advice - including anything saying that I'm crazy for even thinking of trying test :)
-G

You can run sarms with your test. I'll let Dylan or Rick set u up a good cycle..as far as testosterone use a long ester, either cyp or enth..there's not really any difference in the 2 except the ester chain attached

Hi Folks,

I've done two cycles now with sarms and have been excited and pleased with the results...

In a couple months, I'm planning on starting a third cycle and am considering, for the first time, to introduce test.

My current stats are:
46yr old male

I know from these forums that anyone considering a first steroid cycle to be test only so that is what I'm considering. My question is whether or not it is advisable to do test in conjunction with the sarms I've been using (S4, MK2866, LGD, & GW primarily) or to simply run a strict test-only cycle.

I'd like to stick with a 12 week cycle if it is warranted. In my experience with sarms, by the end of 12 weeks I really feel physically and mentally ready to go off cycle.

I know if I add test to a cycle, that it will come along with a number of other supporting compounds (aromatase inhibitor, more extensive PCT, etc)... I don't know precisely what such a cycle would look like so I'm here first to ask if it would be appropriate to add test at all given my stats and previous experience with sarms. If so, what would a proper cycle look like for someone who has never run test before? I'm not afraid of pinning - particularly given what I've read about orals on here. But I am a bit confused about esthers and whether they come down to personal preference or if there is some recommendation for a first time user.

Thank you so much of any and all advice - including anything saying that I'm crazy for even thinking of trying test :)
-G
I would highly recommend running sarms with your test cycle bud. Here is a great cycle layout for you

Get all your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would highly recommend running sarms with your test cycle bud. Here is a great cycle layout for you

Get all your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Thanks much Rick!

Looking at that layout, I'm assuming PCT is just 4 weeks total?

Hi Folks,

My current stats are:
46yr old male

-G
your not crazy at all brother! thats literally what i always recommend on a first cycle.. test and sarms... its an amazing combination... i will set you up a mean cycle but i need to know what your goals are? let me know and i will get you set up with the best scenario for you!

Such a breath of fresh air reading a very smart and well put together post, ahhh... I love meeting an individual with common sense

Such a breath of fresh air reading a very smart and well put together post, ahhh... I love meeting an individual with common sense
it is really nice bro... if you saw what i read all day, everyday, things like this allow you a 30 second mental break.. LOLL

Bump this.....well written post and a guy who has understands the process.

The only thing I will add is this;

sherbs; you're a little light for your weight, what's a typical day's diet look like?

Bump this.....well written post and a guy who has understands the process.

The only thing I will add is this;

sherbs; you're a little light for your weight, what's a typical day's diet look like?

Hi Folks,

Yeah - my weight - I know... That's the number one reason I thought many of you would tell me I'm crazy for considering test.

When I first found Dylan's videos online I emailed him - gave him my stats - at the time very similar to now except I was about 155lbs back then. As you can all pretty much guess, he told me I'm way too small to even think about trying steroids and, instead, pointed me towards sarms. I joined the forums, did my research, and have since run two sarms only cycles with good results

Given that background, you can probably see why I'm asking if adding test is the right move at this time.

Yes, putting on lean mass has always been a goal and a challenge for me. And, to answer what Dylan asked above, putting on lean mass is still my goal. I'm very comfortable in the 10 to 12% BF range and would like to stay in that neighborhood during cycle if that is possible.

As far as diet...

I'm not very meticulous in terms of counting macros but my typical diet during the week involves an early morning banana, followed a couple hours later by some almonds and a (homemade) protein bar... Then, two to three hours later, plain oatmeal with some dried cranberries and cinnamon. Another two to three hours later and I'm eating a late lunch - which typically involves turkey, some kind of whole grain bread, a couple slices of salami, mustard, and admittedly some potato chips. I don't drink soda - just coffee, water, and iced tea. If I get hungry during the day, i usually snack on almonds or bananas...

Dinners and weekends are where things get a lot more variable. I usually eat whatever my family is eating... I don't like to make a big fuss about having this or that when I'm with the wife & kids - creates too much needless drama but that's another story :)... I try to make healthy menu choices when I can but, yeah, sure I'll indulge at times... I'm not competing, just trying to stay reasonably lean and healthy, happy, and live a long life that way. The only time I'll typically depart from the meals my family eats is at weekend breakfasts... I just don't like sugary breakfasts - pancakes, french toast - all that. If I'm making that for the family, that's the only time I'll make something different for myself - I love a good egg sandwich!

By the way - I appreciate the compliments! I've been on this site for a while - I don't post much but I do read a lot. I'm the type that likes to understand something pretty deeply before diving in. That goes doubly sure when it comes to putting things in my body. I like this site and the fact that plenty of folks here aren't afraid to tell someone they are making a mistake.

Thanks again folks!

My 8 year old niece eats about this many calories. I'll look @ this more later today & respond.

My 8 year old niece eats about this many calories. I'll look @ this more later today & respond.

Hah! I know - I could definitely eat more.

The challenge at my age has been doing so without putting on unwanted weight - particularly around my midsection. When I was 28 - it was so much easier. But at 46, I've found it difficult to increase calories without my BF also increasing. I don't really like the bulk & cut cycle - just want to stay reasonably lean, maintain what I have so far, and put on mass if possible.

Thanks again folks for all the input!

ya I was gonna say man you need some fuckin sammiches or some shit red meat chicken fruit and nuts are good but really nothing in there that will help you get the weight you want

ya I was gonna say man you need some fuckin sammiches or some shit red meat chicken fruit and nuts are good but really nothing in there that will help you get the weight you want

Lol... Had steak last night!

I love red meat - it doesn't always love me back though ;)

Hi Folks,

Yeah - my weight - I know... That's the number one reason I thought many of you would tell me I'm crazy for considering test.

When I first found Dylan's videos online I emailed him - gave him my stats - at the time very similar to now except I was about 155lbs back then. As you can all pretty much guess, he told me I'm way too small to even think about trying steroids and, instead, pointed me towards sarms. I joined the forums, did my research, and have since run two sarms only cycles with good results

Given that background, you can probably see why I'm asking if adding test is the right move at this time.

Yes, putting on lean mass has always been a goal and a challenge for me. And, to answer what Dylan asked above, putting on lean mass is still my goal. I'm very comfortable in the 10 to 12% BF range and would like to stay in that neighborhood during cycle if that is possible.

As far as diet...

I'm not very meticulous in terms of counting macros but my typical diet during the week involves an early morning banana, followed a couple hours later by some almonds and a (homemade) protein bar... Then, two to three hours later, plain oatmeal with some dried cranberries and cinnamon. Another two to three hours later and I'm eating a late lunch - which typically involves turkey, some kind of whole grain bread, a couple slices of salami, mustard, and admittedly some potato chips. I don't drink soda - just coffee, water, and iced tea. If I get hungry during the day, i usually snack on almonds or bananas...

Dinners and weekends are where things get a lot more variable. I usually eat whatever my family is eating... I don't like to make a big fuss about having this or that when I'm with the wife & kids - creates too much needless drama but that's another story :)... I try to make healthy menu choices when I can but, yeah, sure I'll indulge at times... I'm not competing, just trying to stay reasonably lean and healthy, happy, and live a long life that way. The only time I'll typically depart from the meals my family eats is at weekend breakfasts... I just don't like sugary breakfasts - pancakes, french toast - all that. If I'm making that for the family, that's the only time I'll make something different for myself - I love a good egg sandwich!

By the way - I appreciate the compliments! I've been on this site for a while - I don't post much but I do read a lot. I'm the type that likes to understand something pretty deeply before diving in. That goes doubly sure when it comes to putting things in my body. I like this site and the fact that plenty of folks here aren't afraid to tell someone they are making a mistake.

Thanks again folks!

OK; Rule #1: NUTRITION IS 90% OF THE GAME. Not wanting to create drama is not even in the ballpark of being acceptable, neither is not being meticulous.

There are a lot of holes in your diet game. I'm by no means a nutrition expert so I can only offer suggestions (if you are open to them)

Your best bet is to find a nutrition expert...but you're going to have to make the commitment.

take a look at my diet... ive added 25 lbs. in 3 months, obviously with some help from steroids but my diet is on point bro and with that weight gain my body fat has barely moved now... it did initially but most was water with anadrol and that is now all subsided... my estrogen was way out of range and now that its not, its so on point... my diet is on the first page of my log... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

Hi Folks,

As far as diet...

Thanks again folks!

You should definitely start counting macros and tracking things. That is where the magic happens for results. I don't see a problem with you taking a day on the weekend or whatever to enjoy a good meal with your family with them. Life is worth living, and I do that myself. The beauty is that you can corporate that into your diet plan to make it work for you and fit if you do things right.

The main thing is getting your macros in and tracking things. I suggest checking out my diet thread for help here which will give you the tools you need to do this

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Hey Fellas!

Appreciate the links to diet info! I'll get on that today.

25lbs in 3 months is incredible! Much respect and congrats! In my case, I'd be quite happy putting on 10lbs over the next 12 months... I'm as heavy and strong as I've ever been right now and I really don't know if another 10 lbs is something I can achieve or not. What I do know is that, if it is possible, I'll get good information from this community as to how to go about getting there the right way.

Appreciate the support from all of you!

Dylan, if you have the time and inclination, I'd still be interested in seeing a layout from you and see how it compares with what Rick posted. My goals are simply to put on lean muscle - keeping myself in that 10 to 12% BF range is totally acceptable for me.

If what many of you are saying is that I should focus on diet alone and forget about a third cycle for the near term, that's important to know as well. I want to do things right, but I'm also very eager and interested in completing a third cycle during the first half of this year.

Thanks much to everyone participating in the thread!

Top Bottom