napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Future of Sarms!

21infantry said:
If there is going to be a problem its going to be on the German end of things, or customs to be exact, they do spot check mail from time to time. It is illegal to posses SARMS in Germany I found out. Reading their guidelines almost every substance used in bodybuilding is Illegal in Germany. For the past 10 years I had no clue about this, as I had ordered countless times supplements online from the states that wouldn't make it through German customs. Just food for thought to show that the FDA is progressive and understanding compared to many foreighn governments, most protiens in the US would be considered PED in Germany and thus banned or illegal. The list goes on and on. I never had a clue until yesterday on how fucking retarded things are over here.

I would just order the SARMS man. I am in Italy and have had multiple orders shipped straight to my APO address. I have not had any problems.

21infantry said:
If there is going to be a problem its going to be on the German end of things, or customs to be exact, they do spot check mail from time to time. It is illegal to posses SARMS in Germany I found out. Reading their guidelines almost every substance used in bodybuilding is Illegal in Germany. For the past 10 years I had no clue about this, as I had ordered countless times supplements online from the states that wouldn't make it through German customs. Just food for thought to show that the FDA is progressive and understanding compared to many foreighn governments, most protiens in the US would be considered PED in Germany and thus banned or illegal. The list goes on and on. I never had a clue until yesterday on how fucking retarded things are over here.

Pure Essence has a very good reputation for getting things through customs without worries. Bottles are color coded and not labeled as sarms for added security for international orders

SpikedEggnog said:
21infantry said:

instead of worrying about roids they should get their people to wear deodorant..

Funny snoop...and make them stop drinking beer from morning till night...lol

Top Bottom