Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thank you from 15 year old

zarveens

My god I was so retarded, i was going to use steroids and I'm not even 15 yet, I look back at how stupid I was into thinking it would be a good idea, I just need to be patient with my muscle growth. I just saw your video on Dangers of underage steroid use, it was the only thing that actually made me think, I ignored other advice to avoid steroids but your video was the only thing that convinced me into not fucking my hormones up. Words can't describe how much I appreciate you making that video. I will be unsubscribing from your forum as someone of my age should not have anything to do with steroids. Thank you, keep doing what you do.

My god I was so retarded, i was going to use steroids and I'm not even 15 yet, I look back at how stupid I was into thinking it would be a good idea, I just need to be patient with my muscle growth. I just saw your video on Dangers of underage steroid use, it was the only thing that actually made me think, I ignored other advice to avoid steroids but your video was the only thing that convinced me into not fucking my hormones up. Words can't describe how much I appreciate you making that video. I will be unsubscribing from your forum as someone of my age should not have anything to do with steroids. Thank you, keep doing what you do.
thank you for writing bro... im just so happy that you listended to what i was saying and realize the mistakes you were about to make... you have no idea the amount of shit you just saved yourself from enduring the rest of your life... thank you for writing.. please, enjoy being a teenager bro and do not do anything stupid you will regret... these are some of the most memorable years of your life.. do not ruin them

thank you for writing bro... im just so happy that you listended to what i was saying and realize the mistakes you were about to make... you have no idea the amount of shit you just saved yourself from enduring the rest of your life... thank you for writing.. please, enjoy being a teenager bro and do not do anything stupid you will regret... these are some of the most memorable years of your life.. do not ruin them

Ya wow. Saved another one. That's a scary thought. Even tho I sure it happens anyway all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work Dylan! And wise choice zarveens.....

Don't agree with my post being deleted cuz this is perfect example of what is really going on. But I respect Dylans decision.

It's nice hearing feedback like this. I'm glad you made the right decision and got the right information bud! I'm glad the video helped, and we always do our best here to steer those of you that are underage in the right direction

Don't agree with my post being deleted cuz this is perfect example of what is really going on. But I respect Dylans decision.

i didnt delete your post brother... i never saw anything for you so it may just not have posted... if there was an issue i would let you know brother, you know that

Top Bottom