Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test injection timing

koonkon

i know there is better to inject two times per week , but when ? every 3 days ,every 3.5 days, every 4 days , etc ?

i pin one on Saturday @ 12:00 pm and another on Tuesday @ 12:00 pm which means every 3 days , is it good ?

Last edited:
i know there is better to inject two times per week , but when ? every 3 days ,every 3.5 days, every 4 days , etc ?

You are talking about long Ester test I assume, which would be cypionate or enanthate. Those both are best pinned twice per week. Just split the days as close as you can to 3-4 days.

For example, Monday's and Thursday's, Tuesday's, and Friday's, etc,....

You are talking about long Ester test I assume, which would be cypionate or enanthate. Those both are best pinned twice per week. Just split the days as close as you can to 3-4 days.

For example, Monday's and Thursday's, Tuesday's, and Friday's, etc,....

i think if i take it every 3 days for example Saturday and Tuesday in every weeks @12:00 pm ,ok then its' a 3 days space between sat and Tue in week #1 but from Tuesday in week #1 to Saturday week #2 there is 4 days space ,isn't bad ? because test levels going up and down like yo yo and doesn't steady rise

i pin one on Saturday @ 12:00 pm and another on Tuesday @ 12:00 pm which means every 3 days , is it good ?

I am currently doing a test cyp cycle. I pin on a saturday morning at around 9am. I also pin on a Tuesday night at 7pm. It works for me almost perfectly split for the week. Don't over think it, choose the days that work and keep it every 3-4 days.

150mg of test cyp in one shot is too much for me. By the end of the week Im burning out. Two 75mg 3.5 days apart has me sailing through the week on an even keel. The twice a week test injection is about the best tip I ever got for feeling good, balanced all week.

It all depends on Esther's half life, but technically the more often one pins any compound either throughout the week or even day, the more cosistent that person's bloods will be. Question would then be how comfortable one is pinning with frequency. More often, more frequency = more consistency.... preference

You can just adjust the math to do every 3 days or every 4 days rather than try to do 3.5 days or a 3-4 day split.

So if you're injecting 350mg/wk that is just 50mg/day therefore if you want to inject every 4 days then it's 200mg/injection. The only problem is the days of the week of your injection will change weekly.

i did 3 days schedule two times per week (every sat and Tue) am i mistake ? because i didn't change my injection days weekly

That'd be a 3-4 split. 3 days between one injection and 4 days for the other. Personally if I were to do that I'd do a slightly larger injection on Tuesday relative to Saturday.

yeah your right bro but my test c come into one 250 mg/ml ampule not vial and i can't do that

i think if i take it every 3 days for example Saturday and Tuesday in every weeks @12:00 pm ,ok then its' a 3 days space between sat and Tue in week #1 but from Tuesday in week #1 to Saturday week #2 there is 4 days space ,isn't bad ? because test levels going up and down like yo yo and doesn't steady rise
Seriously dude? You are overthinking the shit out of it. You don't need to get the injection timing down to a gnats ass. It's not that big of a deal and won't matter at all. Just pick two days of the week....one with a 4 day gap and the next with a 3 til next injection. Don't overcomplicate it

The half life exceeds your time between injections anyways so it literally doesn't matter

No need to obsess. Same days of the week 3 and 4 days apart has worked for a long time.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom