Specimen

About myself:
26yo
6'0
195 lean
Ecto
1 prior cycle (test only)

Goals:
Gain size and strength with leg and upper back focus while keeping bloat to a minimum. Hoping to keep somewhere between 10-15lbs after PCT is complete. I really just want to have a track record for myself on how I feel and progress throughout this cycle.

Cycle (mgs per week):
1-15 Test 500 (2 shots)
1-13 Deca 300 (2 shots)
1-6 Dbol 25ed
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Caber on hand if needed

Working out MTWTSa

Ill be giving weekly updates on how I feel and perform in the gym as well as any additional info if I feel is relevant. Not going to post my exact workout numbers or pics because that shit is boring to me.

Last edited:
Week 1 Complete:

Only feeling the Dbol obviously while the test and deca levels build. I weighed in at just over 200 which is 5 pounds already probably because I'm holding extra water aspecially after eating chipotle last night. I dont really care about the scale as much as the eye test in the mirror. I do look a little bloated which is to be expected. All pins wents smooth with very little pip. Felt good in the gym no extreme pumps from the Dbol (I have been taking it on an empty stomach, thinking of taking it with a meal this week). Didnt really notice the improved sense of well-being that some people experience (maybe because im at a lower dosage). This Dbol (pink liquid) is suspended in alcohol i think and it tastes nasty but in a weird way I look forward to it. I take all 25mg about an hour preworkout. So far so good

I feel like my lower traps are lacking and its hard for me to get a strong mind-muscle connection in my upper back in general. Im incorporating high volume on my back day especially bent over rows (45 degree angle varying overhand/underhand grip). In most back exercises I feel like I start and end the movement with my arms too much so im really focusing on squeezing the back and maintaining the contraction throughout. Ive never used straps so Im thinking i may order some.

For legs im increasing volume for calves and hamstrings. My knees are fucked up right now and im not exactly sure why so im doing deads and still legged deads as my primary movement. I love squatting but recently my knees have been aching a ton. I haven't really changed my routine dramatically but I have changed to Reebok Nano 7 weaves (Ive always worn converse for squatting/deadlifting). I think the higher heel in these shoes may have put more stress on my knees so im taking a break from squats and really pounding the calves. Hoping the deca will help with this once it kicks in but for now im back to wearing cons and im taking it easy for another week.

Ok interested in see your progress brother!! Kill it!! Here is something that I have found to be very effective for activating my back. My intention with every back exercise is to pull the bar apart as I start the exercise. This helped to feel my posterior muscles engage instead of my biceps! Just thought I would share what has worked for me.

Yes I've found that to be a great mental cue (thinking of your arms as hooks is another good one). Also, I've found slowing down my reps and holding at the top for a split second gives me a far better contraction. Its real easy for me to use momentum when it comes to back so I've lowered my weight and found I'm getting a lot more out of each exercise. Appreciate the input

I think 300 to 350 of test is plenty to go with the deca. No need to go to 500mg. Also 6 weeks is too long in my opinion for dbol. Keep it to 4 weeks

Im going to stick with the current test/deca ratio but I will cut the dbol back to 4 weeks, thanks for the input Rick.

Update: 4 pins in

Upped the dbol 5mg to 30ed this week. I am definitely seeing some size gains and I like the fullness I'm getting, especially in my chest. What I like most is the energy in the gym. Pumps are great, strength is up, and recovery between sets is QUICK. I find myself banging out more sets than I normally do and in less time. Not getting the "superman feeling" some report from dbol, instead I have this calm/tranquil feeling throughout the day but its most prominent post workout.

Knees are fucked. Did some research and I think I have patellar tendinitis. I'm definitely more knee dependent than I should be. The plan for now is to avoid knee extension whenever I can for a few weeks then progress slowly to box squats when I'm ready. In the meantime I'll mentally focus on shifting my weight back onto my hips whenever I sit down or climb stairs. Pretty bummed but shit happens so just need to work around it.

Also, these 25g 1in needles are BUTTA compared to the old 23g 1.5in

Last edited:
Week 3 Update

Took 40mgs ed of Dbol this week. I was originally tentative about taking Dbol because of the gyno stories but it seems like aromasin is doing its job as I haven't had any sensitivity issues. Overall strength increase hasnt been noteworthy but endurance and pumps have been incredible. Upping Dbol to 50 ed this week (week 4), 25@7am 25@530pm. Interested to see if the increased dose coincides with increased strength.

40mg of DBOL did me good. Watch out for prolactin sides bro. Also, im a firm believer that if you run a long deca cycle to add 2 additional weeks of PCT. 4 weeks that I planned wasnt enough. It was a total bitch to recover from. And thats with a killer PCT set up.

Following bro, great updates. Good luck I your cycle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

40mg of DBOL did me good. Watch out for prolactin sides bro. Also, im a firm believer that if you run a long deca cycle to add 2 additional weeks of PCT. 4 weeks that I planned wasnt enough. It was a total bitch to recover from. And thats with a killer PCT set up.

Im too early into the cycle to worry about PCT haha. What specific prolactin sides should I look out for tho and what are the signs?

Be careful with the increase on dbol. That's on the high side with 50mg, and with the increase there is more aromatization to estrogen as well

Be careful with the increase on dbol. That's on the high side with 50mg, and with the increase there is more aromatization to estrogen as well

Forgot to mention that Ill be taking 12.5mg Aromasin ED this week to counter the increase in aromatization

Week 4 Update

Thru 4 weeks so I'm done with Dbol, now waiting for the build up of test and deca to progress. Overall I wasn't amazed with Dbol, I'm at 204 now (+9lbs) which is fine but was hoping for 15. Never had a massive strength increase but solid first experience with an oral (liquid suspension Dbol).

Not sure if this was Dbol related as for my last week I upped my dose to 50ed, but my last shoulder workout was the best I've ever had. I posted recently about how I pinned my delts for the first time (.75cc deca in one & 1cc testE in the other) and the pip was really bad leaving me with limited ROM for 3 days. However, when the PIP subsided and I hit shoulders and I actually think this helped me feel/contract my delts more when doing lateral raises which led me to feeling an insane pump. I was struggling to lift my shoulders at the end which left me with a similar feeling to the PIP I had a few days earlier.

Top Bottom