napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Deca Dbol Cycle Log

Week 4 Update

Thru 4 weeks so I'm done with Dbol, now waiting for the build up of test and deca to progress. Overall I wasn't amazed with Dbol, I'm at 204 now (+9lbs) which is fine but was hoping for 15. Never had a massive strength increase but solid first experience with an oral (liquid suspension Dbol).

Not sure if this was Dbol related as for my last week I upped my dose to 50ed, but my last shoulder workout was the best I've ever had. I posted recently about how I pinned my delts for the first time (.75cc deca in one & 1cc testE in the other) and the pip was really bad leaving me with limited ROM for 3 days. However, when the PIP subsided and I hit shoulders and I actually think this helped me feel/contract my delts more when doing lateral raises which led me to feeling an insane pump. I was struggling to lift my shoulders at the end which left me with a similar feeling to the PIP I had a few days earlier.
I'd say a 9 lb increase is impressive as hell. I haven't seen a gain like that on a cycle in years. As you progress and get more muscle, your cycle gains will be less. Pretty much only newbs and undersized people get the huge gains. I'm happy with 3 lbs on a cycle now with whe re I'm at with my physique

I'd say a 9 lb increase is impressive as hell. I haven't seen a gain like that on a cycle in years. As you progress and get more muscle, your cycle gains will be less. Pretty much only newbs and undersized people get the huge gains. I'm happy with 3 lbs on a cycle now with whe re I'm at with my physique

Thanks Rick, guess I'm getting greedy. I was also only able to do upper body and calves with the knee issue, so that could be a contributing factor. Tested the knee out Saturday and I was able to hit some one-legged leg presses and lunges pain free. I've been out 5-6 weeks now with this tendinitis but after Saturday's test I've made a lot of progress. CANT WAIT to get back in the squat rack and do some real lifting

I know the Test is kicking in now, huge energy boost and lower back pumps. The best part of AAS use that I've noticed in my short span of cycling (this is my second) is the mental awareness of your body that you obtain from training. Not only the stretch/contract in an individual muscle group but how your entire body works together as one. This is something that I feel builds with years of training but AAS takes it to another level.

Week 10 update:

Currently at 210 (+15lbs) and strength is still steadily increasing. V happy with how this cycle has progressed and my dosage. Ill finish up the last 4 weeks with 600 of test just because this other stuff is 300/ml and leave deca at 300 for 2 more weeks. Idk if anyone has had the robo dbol recently but now I'm convinced it was bunk because I haven't lost any size or noticed anything different in my lifts. For any hardgainers out there like myself, I highly recommend deca on a bulking cycle.

Top Bottom