napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cyp and deca cycle

Manolo

Hey Dylan - wanted your advice on pct for my cycle test cyp and deca, was going to do 200mg deca 250mg test for 12 weeks and stop the deca 2 weeks before test. I wasn't going to go crazy with the mgs since I get great results at low dosage, my question how should I run my pct Clomid / nolva? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm- 39
5 9"
150lbs
Cycle history - 22yrs old I was on test and deca no pct as I was young and stupid, did test on and off until I was 30. I'm on trt now. Test cyp every 6 months

Goal is to be - thick and cut

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link to purchase the pct stack you need followed by the layout...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

When should I start my pct? 2 weeks after my last shot? It's a long ester cypionate

So that will 4 weeks of pct correct 50mgs Clomid and 40mgs nolva so on so forth per day for 4 weeks correct? Along with the ml and gw

So that will 4 weeks of pct correct 50mgs Clomid and 40mgs nolva so on so forth per day for 4 weeks correct? Along with the ml and gw

brother, i cant lay it out any easier than i did.. i dont understand... i literally cannot make it any easier for you... the clomid dose is 50 mg PER DAY the first two weeks then drop to 25 MG PER DAY the last two weeks

Thank you bro, that's all I needed to know. Keep up the great work I'm also a sub on your you tube channel amazing

Thank you bro, that's all I needed to know. Keep up the great work I'm also a sub on your you tube channel amazing

for sure bro! i truly appreciate the support... let me know anytime you have questions!

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link to purchase the pct stack you need followed by the layout...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan, I've seen the recommended PCT length of four weeks on multiple Deca cycle posts on here. One of your videos you suggested doing even 6 weeks? Is the suggested extra two weeks just to play it safe? Is it that big of a deal if you only do 4?

Hey Dylan, I've seen the recommended PCT length of four weeks on multiple Deca cycle posts on here. One of your videos you suggested doing even 6 weeks? Is the suggested extra two weeks just to play it safe? Is it that big of a deal if you only do 4?
6 weeks pct's are for longer duration cycles... you are fine on a normal length cycle with 4 weeks...

I'm- 39
5 9"
150lbs
Cycle history - 22yrs old I was on test and deca no pct as I was young and stupid, did test on and off until I was 30. I'm on trt now. Test cyp every 6 months

Let me first say that I do not mean this in any negative way, but is there a reason why you are so underweight?
What is your body fat percentage at?
I'm a little concerned with you being 5'9" and 150lbs. Personally I would like to see your weight up to around the 175lb area before running any kind of cycle.
That's just my opinion anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan - wanted your advice on pct for my cycle test cyp and deca, was going to do 200mg deca 250mg test for 12 weeks and stop the deca 2 weeks before test. I wasn't going to go crazy with the mgs since I get great results at low dosage, my question how should I run my pct Clomid / nolva? Thanks in advance

I'm- 39
5 9"
150lbs

Trt test cypionate every 6 months?

If on trt you don't pct, you drop back to your trt dose but can you elaborate on your trt? Dose, frequency, etc

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm normally 150lbs always been since my 20's, on a cycle I jump up to 165-170. My trt is 200mgs every 2 weeks, doctors orders I jump off because I know it's not good to stay on it but my test levels stay in range for about 6 months before I start feeling tired all the time lose apetite.

Top Bottom