napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T-Bol, did I get duds?

DanTheMan

Hi!

I started my first ever T-bol cycle about 10 days ago, 50mg/day + 400mg T cyp e6d for 6 weeks.

Maybe my expectations were unrealistic, but I was hoping to be able to put on at least 5-6 pounds of muscle with this cycle. Well, its been 10 days which is a third of the cycle and I dont see/feel anything. No visual gains, no strength gains, no increased vascularity, no nothing.

Maybe its too soon to tell but from what I have heard, orals should kick in pretty fast. It's been 30% of the cycle now and the lack of gains worry me.

My T-bol is platinum biotech and they are orange (!!!). Should I contact the supplier or is it too early?

Since I know U guys will ask for stats:
Weight: 85kg
Height: 5"11
BF: 13-14%

Last edited:
i know allot of people are fans of tbol but its not really my choice oral.

heres your problem. we know nothing about your training, diet , discipline, etc.

how could we possibly say the tbol is bad? maybe your diet is off. training, etc.

Assuming that everything is on point, should I have noticed something after 10 days?

Might be too soon to tell bro. Everyone responds differently. I say give it another week or so and reassess.

Dude your on day 10. To soon to make assumptions wait till around day 20. Tbol doesn't kick in very fast. It's not something you feel in a matter of days

Everybody responds different. I personally never got much of anything from Tbol to be honest, but many respond well to it and love it

Tbol is slow and steady gains at least for me. Give it another week or so. Also, why are you only running 6 weeks of Cyp? I think you're going to be disappointed if you stop the cycle that soon. Run it at least 10 weeks. And you're only injecting once every 6 days? Am I reading that right?

Everyone is different but some notice results within a couple weeks. You definitely should notice by 4

I'd say around the 2.5-3 mark you'll notice it. Tbol is usually a fast kicker with around the 2 week mark. My boss feels changes in a week.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

i wouldnt expect much from tbol after just 10 days bro... your running it 6 weeks i assume? generally its going to start to show after 2 weeks or just a bit longer but generally right in that range... you should be able to add some quality size and get some really nice strength with it... i would just give it a bit more time...

Thanks for all the answers guys. So I finished the first bag (100 pills) i.e. 20 days of t-bol and I've not noticed any difference except some problems sleeping. I am not going to out the supplier since they've always treated me good, but I will say that the T-bol was the orange 10mg pills from Platinum Biotech.
I will finish the second bag I bought cause dont wanna waste it and I hope that others who buy biotech has better luck.

Next time its going to be tren. Too bad that dostinex is so damn expensive.

I will admit that I never really got much from Tbol, but everybody responds to things differently

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've heard mixed opinions about TBol but Platinum Biotech is definitely good to go.

Pharma Lady Rep

I've heard mixed opinions about TBol but Platinum Biotech is definitely good to go.

Pharma Lady Rep

Maybe. At least I got the stuff from a great supplier ;) Gonna get tren next time though. I really wanna feel that I'm on something.

Maybe. At least I got the stuff from a great supplier ;) Gonna get tren next time though. I really wanna feel that I'm on something.
You will certainly feel it on tren. Just make sure that you save enough in your budget for caber. I saw your concern for the cost but it is well worth it when you need it. Just don't overdo the caber. That can suck badly.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom